Recently returned from a one week stay at this resort, and to say we have mixed feelings would be an understatement. Many excellent things: the location, staff, cleanliness, quality of food, but there were also major defecits: almost 3 hour drive from airport, intermittant hot water, ours was off 3 times in the week, electrical problems, quantity of some food items, and variety of food items. This resort is, as many have said, "dated" in the extreme, and although there are minor items being touched up, what is needed is definitely a major overhaul to the rooms, furniture, buildings, paths, and ameneties. We did not use the pool during our stay, but it also needed some maintainence. The beach, on the other hand, was excellent, and was cleaned of leaves etc. early every morning. Would we return? Probably not. Just too many negatives, even considering the location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios