This hotel is a joke!
for $200 per night, they don't even provide shampoo and conditioner, just a couple of really small soaps. The bathroom is so tiny and you can hardly fit 2 people in there.
this $200 includes "All-inclusive", but the food was way below average, the selection of food was so limited that I don't think you can call it a "buffet". The coconut juice was diluted with water, no taste at all. This "resort" offers nothing other than a simple little beach that was not even clean, how can you expect people to stay on this resort for a whole day? Of course we had to go outside of the property during the day for other entertainments, so naturally we miss lunch during the day.
The worst of all, we discovered blood stains on the sheets. We did not examine closely at night and just crawled into bed, the next morning after we lifted the blankets, we saw those distinct blood stains, it was so gross. I went to tell the front desk, the receptionist was "okay", that's it, no apologies, no offering of refund or anything.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel And Spa
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Ocho Rios
- Shaw Park Hotel Jamaica
- Shaw Park Beach Hotel & Spa Jamaica/Ocho Rios