I stayed in two different rooms as i went to the other side of the island for a couple of days and got given a differnt room. I believe each room is owned by a different person as my first room was really horrible and my second room was good.
Remember this is only a 2.5 star hotel, dont expect the world but you get what you pay for.
And if you get a bad room asked to be changed to a better one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fisherman's Point is an all-suite facility located close to the cruise ship docks in Ocho Rios and across the street from Island Village, home to Margaritaville Ocho Rios. Stroll the pristine sands of beautiful Turtle Beach adjacent this low-rise cluster of condos nestled into three acres of lush tropical foliage. Available are one and two bedroom condos, complete with kitchenette, cable TV, and private balcony with mountain or ocean view. Ideal for couples, families, and groups, this condo resort offers a free form swimming pool and a wading pool for kids, daily housekeeper, a restaurant and bar. Airport transfer and nanny services can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Fisherman's Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Point Hotel Ocho Rios
- Fishermans Point Hotel
- Fishermans Point Ocho Rios
- Fisherman's Point Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios