My husband and I had a fantastic time at this resort. We stayed on the hillside and ended up getting upgraded to a nicer butler suite due to the AC not working our first 2 night there. I will say that our butlers started off a little less attentive than we would have liked, but it definitely got much better as the week went on- little surprises here and there, lunch by the pool, breakfast on our terrace.
We took the booze cruise out to Dunns Falls and it is an absolute must do!!!! Seriously, the most fun experience I've had in a while. We definitely took advantage of the non motorized water sports (snorkeling and paddle boarding) and had a blast doing both! We spent a ton of time at the hillside at beachside pools- the beach side pool was definitely where the party was at and the bartenders def kept the party going! SO FUN!
Everything about this place was great, expect the food. It was just ok- but what can you expect from an all-inclusive resort? My fav place by far was the Hibachi restaurant! The food there was actually so good we ate there twice.
Overall, we had a great experience. We used Jennifer with thetropicaltravelers.com and were so impressed with her service and knowledge! A couples massage was included with our package when we booked, but was not in our voucher booklet- after sending an email to Jennifer, she quickly got it sorted out and taken care of.
Such a great honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Situated on over 100 acres of lush hillside gardens overlooking the Caribbean Sea•529 villas, luxury rooms and suites with fantastic mountain and ocean views•94 pools (7 large public pools), 22 whirlpools•16 dining options including room service for butler serviced suites•2 luxurious Red Lane Spas•Complimentary golf at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course, the Sandals Golf & Country Club (Transfers to the golf course are included)•Over 5,000 sq. feet of first class meeting and conference facilities•Recently completed US$60 million renovation/refurbishing exercise•Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row•Voted Sandals Grande Riviera ‘Jamaica’s Leading Resort’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Hotel Ocho Rios
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach And Villa Golf Resort
- Sandals Ocho Rios
- Ciboney Ocho Rios
- Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios