“Been to ochi so many times and never visited this little gem!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Been to ochi so many times and never visited this little gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Such a lovely little restaurant just off the main on the way to Exchange. Really good food, service was great and the atmosphere- candels and a chef cooking your food outside - was just lovely!

It is a little pricey but you are on vacation! I had the coconut shrimp and it was cooked just right! I would highly recommend this place

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Naugatuck, Connecticut
“AWESOME FOOD IF YOUR SICK OF THE RESORT CRAP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Great meal! even the dessert was delicious. My grandma and aunt had lobster I had the chicken parm although it wasnt like chicken parm if your italian it was still very tasty...nice getaway from the buffets at our resort

Temecula CA
“First night dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went there the first night in Ocho Rios in a rain storm. The food was very good and the service equaled the food, we were not dissappointed in the least.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Darmstadt, Germany
“Pricey! Won't be back again!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were recommended Spring gardens by our resort as one of the best seafood places in town. To be honest, the location was below average as it was literally on the main road/parking lot! The outdoor seating area was dimly lit that you could hardly read the menu. When we asked for indoor instead, we were led to a tight narrow passage with randomly placed tables, one of which was directly behind the toilet door! The food was not that great and was overpriced for what it was. We ordered lobster with shrimp and red snapper. The snapper was supposed to be a fillet but instead was full of bones which made it even more difficult to eat in the poor lighting of the restaurant!! The staff looked like they just wanted to get the day over and done with.
We ended up spending around 70US$ and wished we could've gone to burger king instead as we were still hungry by the end of it!
I honestly wouldn't go back, there are plenty of other restaurants with better food and service to visit!!

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Good Fish Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I've never been a big fan of this restaurant though I have eaten there a few times. This time however, I ordered the roast snapper stuffed with vegetables. Clearly this is what I should have been ordering all along! My friend, a Jamaican, also enjoyed his fish, which is telling. The atmosphere is smart casual without pretending to be romantic. No, it's not the least expensive place, but you're in a resort town. It comes with the territory. The next time I go back, it won't be my last choice, as in the past.