“the ride was good some bump make you feel scared but I have fun” 4 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #5 of 49 things to do in Ocho Rios
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A must on the list of places to explore and activities to enjoy in Jamaica, the eco-friendly Mystic Mountain, 2010 Tourism Excellence award-winner for Ocho Rios attractions, is an unforgettable rainforest adventure for everyone in your family. A trip to Mystic Mountain in Ocho Rios, St Ann, could take you towering as much as 700 feet above the rainforest above the picturesque shoreline, affording you a captivating bird's-eye view of the town, cruise-ship pier and turquoise waters as far away as St Mary. If you prefer, you could choose to zip line among the trees or bobsled down the mountain meandering in-between shrubs and trees.The rainforest tour, which is spread over 100 acres of lush lands and rated among the best experiences to have in Jamaica, provides you with an up-close glimpse and thrilling experience in a Jamaican rainforest near the beach. Plus, it gives you the chance to explore your adventurous side on one of four activities, including the SkyExplorer, the Bobsled Ride, the Canopy Zip Line and the unique Mystic Waterslide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
kondon
“the ride was good some bump make you feel scared but I have fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

it was ok lot of people was there when I went and the day was sunny

Visited March 2011

• Czech first
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
“A fantastic excursion.. just a little on the pricey side.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I really enjoyed the excursion! You get to experience the thrill of bob sledding, best zip lining experience my wife and I have experienced to date, and a very scenic and beautiful ride up the mountain using their lifts.

The only down side to the excursion and this is my little word of caution to all my fellow travellers, there are a gang load of local sellers who will actually make you feel a bit guilty if you don't purchase anything from them. I will not deduct a star for this, b/c out of all the trips I've been on, they are the least haggling group. The price itself was the most expensive out of all the day trips we signed up for, but I felt the excursion was great value and frankly, I'm glad to support the Jamaican economy for the good times they give us. Highly recommended!

Wilmington, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
“One of the best attraction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

We did Falls/Bobsled/Ziplining/Sky Explorer excursion. It was fun and exciting. The driver, the tour guide were very friendly. I hesitated at first booking thru a 3rd party, but they prove me wrong. My expectations were met. And I didn't miss the ship!!!

NYC
“FUN and ADVENTURE!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This place is a blast and gives a great deal adrenaline ruch, from the canopy ride,to the zip line, the bob sled ride, the pool and the foodwas very good!!!

Visited October 2011
No. Cali
10 attraction reviews
“Fun, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

We paid $137/pp for the tram to the top of the mountain, use of the very small infinity pool and water slide (which we didn't bother to use), one bobsled ride, 5 ziplines, and 1-traverse. It was fun, but pricey. The bobsled was fast and fun, but not long enough. The guides doing the ziplines were very comical and funny. I seriously thought I would pee on the straight-down traverse where they just drop you and catch you at the bottom, luckily I didn't, but your stomach feels like it's in your throat. Still fun though. The scenery is lush and beautiful with great views of the ocean from the tram going up and coming down. We went on a perfect day.