“A must for seafood lovers!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“A must for seafood lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We came here by off chance and we are so glad we came. The food was excellent and cheap too.

This place isn't anything fancy when you walk in but trust me, the service is great, the atmosphere is there and most importantly the Fish is beautiful!

Visited November 2011

47% Recommend
Oshawa, Canada
“FILTHY, FILTHY, FILTHY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

Went on a tour to the Dunn River Falls and this is where our bus stopped for lunch......A grey coloured hamburger was$12.00 US and the service sucked. Wish I had of gone to the restrooms prior to eating because I never would have ordered. A gas station on the side of the road would be cleaner then this filthy hole of a tourist trap.

• Visited April 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
essex
“Tourist Trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

We brought into this establishment by our travel guide for lunch. We had travelled from Negril and were on our way to Dunns river falls. This was the worst meal I had in Jamaica. The portions are tiny. I had six puny chicken wings, a saucer full of chip and a dessertspoon full of grated cabbage. I also had a fruit punch which came to $17 dollars. (American). My partner had chicken wrap and chips which could not feed a five year old. We waited such a long time for our order to arrive. The staff are in need of a smile transplant and the whole place need renovating. Such a shame as the location and view was beautiful. I've got a feeling that those customers, who are not on the tour bus circuit, get a better deal.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
smithfield, va
“New ownership but still good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Good place for lunch, dinner or late night. If I am not mistaken, it is owned by an Indian Lady and the only change I could discern was that it is much cleaner than before, even though it wasn't dirty, just cleaner now. Tremendous view, right on the cliff. Try the red strip shrimp as they are very good, as long as you don't mind fried. You know what...try them anyway, as their that good.
This place is very close to the Hibiscus Lodge so, if you are staying there, hang a left out of their driveway and walk on down. It's very safe and no one will hassle you. That also goes for all you all inclusive folks...get out from behind the gates and check this out. Believe me, nobody is going to bite you or your kids.

Visited September 2011
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Go for a drink and enjoy the view worth it for sure

Visited March 2011