Great stay. BEST was 99% staff. Very helpful & friendly. BEST WAS ENTERMAINT STAFF. VERYYY Special--Sprinkles--Chocolate- - Brittany. MOST amazing -fun-helpful. They made our stay a constant Iree. (All Well) & laughing all the time .Only 1 complaint-FRONT DESK CREW! Not help & very condescending!. NOW: that's out of the way rest was great. Comfortable room(had no ac is PM for 1 hour. MUST Compliment the baggage handler for getting a maintain man at 5 PM to fix. He went all over resort as desk kept telling us 15 more minutes. Got RICHARD. He was great. Got this fixed & a wiring problem & even checked back to find us twice more during stay to SAY Hello & was everything working. After that no more room problems. Stay was the MOST relaxing we have had(except check in was late into & stressful- room not ready on time.).Room comfortable. Pools & beach great. SOME of the best entertainment every night you'll get to see. Great all inclusive. Swim up bar at pool was neat. GET yourself a Covered insulated 2 1/2 glass mug for pool & eating in buffet and shows. Keeps you from getting 10 drinks a day--hold ice & stays cold. Don't want to bring one stop a NICOLE's Gifts just 2 blocks out on right from gate on left side of road for $9. ALSO; makes great Jamaica gift. SEE RAY!! BEST prices on Cuban & Jamaican cigars(HE Will haggle on them & on all items in store).Has great selection shirts $ swimwear. Also owns food market nest door.--they have some great Jamaican only made food items & local papers. Bets side trip(two) All day to Negril up coast. Margaritaville at Negril GREAT Beach -Great food. Well worth trip. Cost $900 for 2. Ricks' next was good-OK-drinks expensive. Best about it was local Cliff drivers & tourists cliff drivers & ONE fo the best Sunsets you'll see. Nest 2 hour trip by nice van for $30 for 2. Took us shopping- into market place where locals shop for food-fruit-necessities etc. Was very revealing. Also took to best outdoor craft market local. Not too pushing- REALLY can haggle over prices. Everything you can want for yourself & friends. FOOD at resort. Good. BEST is home breads. Buffet was better than restaurant . They only have settings in small room at 6:300 PM & 8 :300 PM. BUFFET line open 2 1/2 hors + ALL 3 meals. Very quite-leisure & no rush OR CROWDS. Use seats on outside. All is open air. Great salads & local fruit fish & Jamaican Jerk items. ONLY problem here was most meats dry--Must use the ajus sauces. Eat as much or all little. Also good snack bar by swim up pool bar 12PM to 5PM & 11PM to 1 Am to party after all shows. GREAT MUSIC.at meals by local 3 piece group singing Jamaican songs. Water at beach VG. Pool & activities great. You'll LOVE the wooden lounges at the pool. Comfortable(lots in places & cruses aren't). And beach ones very sturdy too. All have thick pads. Towels provide which can go on trips you make. JUST besure to return to hut or you'll be charged.
BEST small local resort right at Hip Stip. Can walk up to 1 1/2 miles-see everything U want- Modern Casino-Margaritaville -another beach at Drs. Cave & Dolphin show.
GET to Know the entertainment STAFF WELL as they are fun & get you to MOTOR ON!
HAVE FUN--GREAT TIME!!!. BEST BUY IN JAMAICA. Cost us with airfare from home $2428 & eight nights stay. ALSO-you'll get hit with a Jamaican room tax. No war around it. Only need shorts-swimming suit-T Shirts-Sandals & comfortable Nikes'. YOU don't need pants to get into small restaurant . NEED no pants or jacket. 76-86 @ day. Do bring deet as has mosquitos. BRING lots of sun lotion with U as VERY expensive here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located five minutes away from Montego Bay International Airport near the commercial district and the Hip Strip, Royal Decameron Montego Beach is a beachfront property on white sandy beaches with crystal clear waters. Its facilities and ensure a relaxing holiday environment. This hotel has two restaurants, PassaPassa and Souk, where you can enjoy different international and regional dishes. During the day, you can partake in different recreational activities including dance lessons, aerobics and non-motorized water sports like kayaks, sailboats and diving lessons in the pool. In the evenings, enjoy our shows and dance till you drop at the disco of the Royal Decameron Montego Beach hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Decameron Montego Bay
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach All Inclusive