“Great Day at Secret Falls/Blue Hole” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 99 Activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Liberty Tours Jamaica is located in Montego Bay and is license by the Jamaica Tourist Board. We offer customize tour to Hotel Guest and Cruise Ship passengers from Montego Bay,Falmouth and Ocho Rios to hidden gems of Jamaica. Our main goal is share our knowledge of our rich history and culture with our vistors along with a memorable vacation.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Day at Secret Falls/Blue Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

We had a fantastic day with Liberty Tours. Rose Marie picked us up promptly at the pier, greeted us warmly and started the day with a laugh. She entertained us with story after story on our drive to the Blue Irie/ Secret Falls.

Once there, several strong young men took over, guiding us over and through a series of beautiful waterfalls. We jumped into the frothing water and climbed back out for another. Our guides kept track of several cameras, taking photos and videos as we played Tarzan and Jane, swinging from a rope out over a deep pool of cool water. Refreshing, not freezing, even in January!

We always felt safe -- there were plenty of guides and life jackets for non-swimmers. Our belongings were kept securely in our vehicle, and easy to access. When we asked to skip the shopping and stay to play longer, everyone was very welcoming. In all, we had several hours of fun.

The van was clean and in good repair, the guides were friendly and welcoming, the waterfall area was clean (despite natural trails through the trees), free of pushy vendors, with a great satisfying lunch at Scotchie's at the end of the day. Back to the pier in plenty of time (but not so early that we thought we'd wasted a second).

Visited January 2014

Northport, Alabama
8 attraction reviews
“Very capable guides, easy to find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was our first time in Jamaica , I was very nervous about finding our guide, getting to our tour.
I had nothing to worry about! From the time I booked with liberty , I was called by Ricardo , he assured me that our trip would go off without a hitch. Our boat docked at a cargo pier, we shuttled to the terminal at Montego Bay . We were able to follow Ricardo's directions and easily got with our driver. Our driver was Carlton , he was wonderful. We went to the secret falls, it was very beautiful.
The guides at the falls were wonderful! We had children in our group, I can not express how wonderful they were with the children. They were so concerned with us having a wonderful time.
I can not say enough good things about liberty tours! My only negatives of the trip were not the fault of liberty tours. It was a very long drive, so we didn't have enough time to do everything we planned. Originally our boat was to dock in ochos rios , that would have only been about a hour each way instead of 2 each way. Even though the van was very nice, it was a long drive. I would suggest to make sure where your boat is docking, and discuss with Ricardo your tour options . They are wonderful to work with.

Visited January 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Most awesome part of our entire cruise / Jamaican vacation! Not to be missed!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our Liberty Tours excursion to Secret Falls, during our stop in Montego Bay, Jamaica was the absolute BEST!!! Ricardo was very thorough! Impeccable service!!! You WILL NOT be disappointed!! It was by FAR the best part of our entire Carnival cruise to Montego Bay/Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel!! The neatest part was the little secret cavern behind the large falls. After arriving at the falls, we were assisted by another Ricardo, and a most wonderful gal you could ever have around. She's the bomb!
I booked our excursion through Ricardo, who was AMAZING!!! He makes contact, then stays in touch, so you feel comfortable, and know he is trustworthy. We ended up with a different driver / tour guide, and I was a bit worried, because I read other reviewers say negative things when Ricardo was not their official "tour guide." This was NOT the case. Our driver was Carlton. He was wonderful! I LOVED LOVED LOVED Carlton! He's a fabulous guy!! After the falls, he hooked us up with the best table, and GREAT food at Scotchie's!
Overall..... You'll have a great adventure, and get your money's worth through these people! Have a great time!!

Visited December 2013
Miami, Florida
“Best Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

My husband and I had a stop in Ocho Rios while sailing on the Carnival Breeze. I had heard that the Blue Hole was a lot prettier and less crowded than Dunn's River. I was settled I wanted to do that but Carnival (or any other ship) doesn't offer this excursion which only left me with a private charter option. Best decision! I was skeptical at first but the reviews for Liberty Tours were great. I exchanged several emails with Ricardo who was super attentive and even called me to make sure everything was in order. For the price, it was a steal! I know how to swim but am still scared of the water. The tour guides at the blue hole were soooo sweet! they actually jumped off the cliff holding my hand! Very humble and just wanted us to have a good time! Ricardo is awesome! He took us to a great local restaurant serving jerk chicken and took us to a few hot spots in the area to do shopping. We really enjoyed our day with Liberty Tours! I would do it all over again!!!

Visited October 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome Trip .Thanks to Liberty Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We took Secret Falls as one of the excurion on our cruise stop at Jamaica. Ricardo and team made sure that it we have fantastic time there . Right from the beginning he made sure that we were comfortable and he made sure that everything goes according to plan .When we booked the trip he called us immediately and gave us a walkthrough of our excursion itenary .We meet him at the port and were taken to Secret Falls .On the way we made couple of stops to Discovery bay , Run away Bay .He knows jamaica well and did share the history of Jamiaca with us .

On the Falls we were handed over to the local guide named Cold and Marlo ( Hope i got this right ) They were fantastic and made sure that we were safe .They were bunch of enthusiastic and entertaining guys and provided best customer service ever .
If you are in Jamaica , book your excursion through Liberty Tours and travels and you will have a gala time . Don't forget to tip the guides as they work very hard and they earn it .

Yemmon !!