“Liberty Tours is Great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 99 Activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Liberty Tours Jamaica is located in Montego Bay and is license by the Jamaica Tourist Board. We offer customize tour to Hotel Guest and Cruise Ship passengers from Montego Bay,Falmouth and Ocho Rios to hidden gems of Jamaica. Our main goal is share our knowledge of our rich history and culture with our vistors along with a memorable vacation.
“Liberty Tours is Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

What a great time my family and I had. Ricardo was so professional and knowledgeable. We did secret falls in Jamaica, what a beautiful place, off the major tourist trail, not crowded, simply spectacular. It is great for the entire family.

Liberty tours and Ricardo, gave us an intimate tour. Just me and my family, I will definately use them again.

Miami, Florida
“Best Tour Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Liberty Tours Jamaica gave me and my boyfriend one of the best times I have ever had, from the tour to the Secret Falls to the transportation to and from the airport to our hotel. Ricardo was our tour guide, he was heads down the most genuine down to earth person I have ever met, he not only took us to the beautiful Secret Falls, but through an amazing adventure and experiance of the real life style of Jamaica, along with a historical view of Jamaica. What I loved best about this tour was that it wasn't your average usual-commercial tour in which your in a huge group of people and then taken to some commercialized location where their are a tons of people where you can't even take pictures with out a bunch of people in the back ground. The Secret Falls really did actually seem to be a secret, other than another couple that was there and the friendly people running the place, my boyfriend and I were practically their alone while being guided by these two young noble men, who I can say I was so grateful for becuase if it weren't for them I wouldn't have all the awesome and beautiful pictures I have now for memories, I also definitely recommend having a water proof camera so you can take pictures when you go into the caves that lead out through the water fall. I want to thank Liberty Tours Jamaica for the wonderful experiance and to Ricardo for being such an awesome tour guide. Thank You

Visited June 2013
“Adventure off the beaten track.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

M husband and. Just got back from Jamaica. Ricardo with liberty tours made our trip wonderful. We wanted adventure off the beaten track and we got it. Ricardo knew exactly where to take us from the secret falls to the fire water everything was perfect. He got the best prices and introduced us to the true culture. If we booked through our hotel we would have paid double and gone in heards to see all the tourist traps. We are do glad we choice liberty tours to take us around Jamaica and would recommend them to everyone.

Titusville, Florida
“Polite, professional, knowledgable, and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I cruised on Oasis of the Seas last week and toured Jamaica with a young man named Ricardo Riley from Liberty Tours Jamaica. We contracted with him several weeks before to only see exactly what WE wanted to see (which was the Cranbrook Botanical Gardens and the Turtle River Falls a.k.a. Enchanted Gardens). We contracted him based on the excellent reviews he had gotten on Tripadvisor already and we were not disappointed. He was waiting for us at the terminal and his car was very clean and fresh. He answered our questions politely, drove politely and was fun to talk to. Apparently his company is fairly new and he is trying to get it established with customers like my husband and I who really were impressed with him. I also need to add that his english was excellent and we NEVER had a hard time understanding him ( which if you are familiar with most jamaicans that says a lot!) To sum up, we highly recommend this company and Ricardo!!!

Visited May 2013
“RICARDO is the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our family can't thank RICARDO enough for the AWESOME adventures we experienced in beautiful Jamaica!! We HIGHLY recommend this company! RICARDO made us feel like royalty! Not only was he knowledgeable & informative, he made us feel safe & secure. He was prompt, gentlemanly, & his English was excellent! RICARDO's new van was clean, roomy, & air-conditioned. We will return to Jamaica to tour with RICARDO next cruise vacation! Liberty Tours is the NUMBER ONE way to 'see & do' this beautiful island! THANK YOU, RICARDO! God bless you!

Visited May 2013