“Would recommend Fisherman's Inn to anyone!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fisherman's Inn Dive Resort

Fisherman's Inn Dive Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Fisherman's Inn Dive Resort
Falmouth, Montego Bay, Jamaica   |
Ranked #17 of 38 Montego Bay B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Would recommend Fisherman's Inn to anyone!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

I have been to Jamaica several times, but this was the first time I stayed at Fisherman's Inn. To our surprise it was quite delightful! The price was perfect, the room was very clean and right on the water. You opened the back door on the ground floor and there was a table and chairs for you to sit and look out over the ocean. We even ordered our food a few nights and they brought it right out to us there. That brings me to the food. The breakfast I ate there was one of the best breakfasts I have eaten ever, with ackee & saltfish, bread fruit, calalloo and banana cooked just right. The dinners we had were just as delicious. Jean and her staff were always pleasant, polite and ready to help in the best way they could. I would definitely recommend to anyone to stay here and I will be back for sure in a heart beat!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2006

My husband myself and our 15 month old daughter stayed at Fishermand Inn, for a week in March this year.

We stayed in a regular room, at first, which was very nice, but moved into a suite for the remainder of our stay, because we needed the use of a microwave and fridge for the baby.

Fishermans Inn is a set of rooms and suites, set right alongside the water, Creating a calm and peacefull atmousphere. The rooms are very clean, well decorated and comfortable. Featuring colour tv with cable, telephone, onsuite bathrooms with hot water.

The suite was very comfortable and spacious with the bedroom, featuring a huge bed; lounge, with colour tv and hifi and the Kitchen with fridge and microwave.
We felt very much at home.

With great views and friendly helpfull staff.
We were made to feel very relaxed and happy, and would definately recommend staying here to anyone looking for reasonable accomodation whilst in Jamaica.

• Stayed March 2006
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2006

Hi I'm From England i stay at the fishermans inn almost every 5 months for the last couple of years...VERY RELAXING...if your good at calculations YEP its almost time for me to fly again:-)
I find the staff to be very friendly and willing to go out of their way to please...Nothing was too good for them to do for you. I even got a personal kettle for my own use from one of the staff which was brought from her home...HOW KIND, i travelled on my last trip with my 13 yr old Son and elderly mother who is insulin dependant they allowed it to be stored in their fridge and i was welcome to have access to it 24/7.
The rooms are very spacious fresh and clean and well looked after and most importantly "SAFE".
We enjoyed every minute of our 2wk vacation We even fished for fun right outside of my room from our patio....
how else to relax unwind re-charge your energies and enjoy the sun and fun that Jamaica offers.
Food and service excellent and reasonably priced....
AS the jamaican saying goes...JAMAICA NO PROBLEM MAN
True Words.
Big up ALL STAFF...and a special Thank you to the MAnager Jean Lewis for all her additional help with my mother. Also 100% and over RESPECT to BUD, DOC and taxi driver BABOO...MORELOVE 2 u all.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business

Been to Fisherman's Inn Dive Resort? Share your experiences!