“Will never go back” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
New York City, New York
“Will never go back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was recommended to this restaurant by a staff at a nearby hotel I was staying. It was just a quick cab ride from my hotel and it is a bit hidden in the Blue Diamond Plaza which is across the street from Whitter Plaza. I went in for a quick lunch. Just wanted something different from the Hotel.
The inside was pleasant and ok enough for a casual place.The guy at the register(Jerron) suggested I sat on the outside because the meal would be cheaper than in the restaurant area where the bar was. I was a female alone just for the day. The meal was ok.Nothing to write home about, but what I resented about this place is the worker Jerron proceeded to that because I was a female dining alone that It was ok for him to chat me up. He later then begged me for phone credit and when I refused proceeded to berate my character and appearance.

I would think that Dreamcastle expect all their employees to treat all their customer with respect. Suffice it to say, I will never return or recommend any of my friends or business colleagues to eat at this place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

JUSTMARRIED_9
“I love Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This place was great the food and the worker's was excellent the appearance and decor I was so amzed. We stayed at a near by hotel and wanted some Jamaican food the only place that was open in Iron Shore. My family and I was so happy and meet the Manager mr. Jarrett he was so nice and welcome us inside. The family of four really enjoy the location and the price. On my next visit we will diffently return to Dream Castle Restaurant in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
MN
“Hidden Treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

My spouse and I were very pleasantly surprised when we happened upon this restuarant for lunch one day when shopping. It is located at the end of a mall called the Blue Diamond Shopping Center near Sandals Resort and the Coyaba Beach Resort. The food was very well prepared and service was very attentive. Also, the portion size for lunch was more like dinner portions (larger) in Jamaica. We were told that they have entertainmant on Friday evening but were unalble to return. Overall, a very good find...although somewhat hidden from plain sight. Thank you Travis (Waiter and Bartender) for the special treatment!

• Visited March 2012