“Great experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Vip Tours is a private tour company located in Montego Bay which offers private day tours to all major and local attractions across the island. Our tours comes with complimentary beverages and our prices are very competitive and includes entry fees to all attractions.
Warrenton, Virginia
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have been to Jamaica several times and I've used several different shuttles/tours. VIP Private Day Tours has, by far, been the best. They are always available, always on time, always pleasant and courteous and always show up with refreshments! A perfect pick-up or send-off for any trip and wonderful tour as part of a trip! I highly recommend Patrick for any transportation needs in the Montego Bay area and beyond!

Visited October 2012

Tampa, Florida
“my vacation to jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

my trip to jamaica was graet but what make it more special is the excellent treatment i get from patrick vassel owner of vip travel and tours i had a wonderful time at dunns river falls,rafting on martha brae river,but the best time i had is when he took us to negril to see the lovely sunset .Thanks a million patrick looking forward to see u next year.

Visited August 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“I had an excellent time with the VIP Tourist Jamaica. Mr. Vassell was very helpful. I will request this Company.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a very good time there in Jamaica. The VIP tOURIST JAMAICA CO. was exceptional. They gave us refreshment and were very professional. I will book with them in the future. They gave us a very very good time. We went to the beach and saw the sunset. I will be back.

Visited November 2011
“What an interesting trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My first visit to Jamaica was very exciting, thanks to Patrick. We did dunn's river falls and enjoyed the local foods. We had a great time. Will definitely use VIP Tours again. Thanks Patrick.

London, United Kingdom
“The perfect holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My parents where born in Jamaica, and have visited families often over the years, but they have never stayed in the hotels or visited any of the attractions that jamaica has to offer. So this holiday was for them to see another side of jamaica. Patrick who was our very own private vip rep, took us on all our excursions. we visited negrils beaches, Ricks cafe, saw the sunset, went horse riding through the country and also in the sea. which was amazing and scary.(my mum loved it so much she wants to take up horse riding at 65) lol. We went swimming with the dolphins at dolphin cove, saw a shark show, which was funny, played with the sting rays. Climbed Duns river fall and visited the Rose Hall Great house in the day as well as at night. This holiday was just perfect, because we had a great friendly rep who was very knowledgeable on the area and the excursions. Thank you Patrick from me and my family. Hope to see you next year.

Visited August 2012