“Awesome Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 99 Activities in Montego Bay
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Awesome Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had a wonderful time in Jamaica as always, but this time was the best. Kenneth provided
an outstanding experience from the moment we met him until the time he dropped us off at the ship. A job very well done!

Ottawa, Canada
“Great way to get around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I needed to go for a day from MoBay to Ocho Rios. We lucked out getting Ken to take us there, customizing the trip to meet our every need. Along with the ride, we got great conversation and commentary. Ask him about Harry Belafonte's Banana Boat song...he knows a lot of stuff! The price was reasonable, the ride comfortable, and I would use Ken's services again anytime.

Visited March 2014
Garden Grove, California
“The "Tour Guide" in Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you ever need a tour guide while in Jamaica and I mean in Jamaica, Mr. Kenneth Watson is your man. My wife, my 3 year daughter and I had the pleasure of having him gave us a tour couple weeks ago on our first trip to Jamaica in MoBay. The tour was pleasant, fun, enjoyable, and very comfortable. He is full of knowledge and knows EVERYONE wherever we went and stopped at. He will accommodate to your every needs and do what you want to do and will NOT steer you wrong. Mr. Kenneth Watson is like Allstate (You are in good hands).

Thank You Mr. Kenneth Watson for a wonderful experience!!!

Billy Phan

San Diego
“Loquacious, safe, nice airconditioning, comfortable, knowledgeable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Kenneth is earnest, conscientious, arrives early for your scheduled appointment, and when I told him I liked a lot of AC/liked it freezing in the car/wanted the AC running when I got in, accomodated me. You have a sense of someone who really wants to make sure his guests are comfortable. You also have a sense of someone who, like most people in this country, is struggling to make it, and very much appreciates your business. Because I know that gas costs a lot (8/gallon) and that running the AC a lot eats up gas, and have had the experience of other drivers not using the AC the way I liked, I especially appreciated this and tipped him well for this.

We had specific shopping goals and he took us to culture centers and waited while we did our shopping. It is a bit intimidating, all the people persistently and insistently asking you to come into their little shack of wares. You will need to know how to comfortable say "no". Kenneth did not follow us around while shopping, but did wait nearby. He also tooks us to Ricks. The sunset there is not until 6;30 this time of year, so if you are going for that, plan accordingly with Kenneth.

He is the type that if you ask him a question, he will answer that question and inform you of three other related issues. This is great for someone wanting to learn about the island history, jerk chicken, etc. If you want a quiet ride, you will need to inform him of that, as it's his style to point out everything along the way...which is what most people want.

All in all, we felt we were in very good hands, with someone who was very accommodating, friendly, and made sure at all times that we were safe. You simply can't ask for much more in a driver and we felt lucky to have him as ours.

staten island n.y.
“Kenneth's Jamaican Dream Vacation.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

WOW !
Just by luck I stumbled across the Dream Vacation Web-site , run by Kenneth Watson of Montego Bay Jamaica.
As we were planning a vacation to Jamaica with our friends from Minnesota, we wanted everything to be just right.
I discovered a ton of reviews on Kenneth, and after checking them all out carefully, I was amazed that there was NOT ONE unfavorable review. How can this be possible ?I contacted Kenneth, and was immediately engulfed with warmness, and caring, just by e-mail alone. Ken even called us at our home on Staten Island to discuss our plans, and we joked about the fact that I had difficulty understanding his accent over the phone. The one thing that struck me immediately and stayed with me through our entire time with Ken, is that he is a true gentleman. That being said, let me continue.
I discovered that Kenneth was quite different from every other tour guide I ever used, no matter what country. What made Kenneth different ? First of all, here is a man that is more than a tour guide. He is passionate about his country, and wants to share his knowledge with his clients. He is punctual. If he tells you he will be there at nine o clock, he will be there at nine o:clock. He is extremely friendly, and knows just about everyone in the Montego Bay area. He is so friendly and sincere, that when stopped by a policeman for speeding, (which he absolutely was not), the policeman actually apologized, and did not ticket him. I saw this myself, and could not believe this. Try that on Staten Island, I thought.
What makes Kenneth so different as a tour guide is this. If you tell him what you want to see, he will take you there. He will ask you want YOU want to do, and plan the outing around that. He is a plethora of places to visit on Jamaica, and can make countless suggestions, catered to your whims.
For 45 years I always wanted to visited Accompong, the heart of the Maroon community.Warned by countless Jamaicans to avoid this area, I put this trip off. When I asked Kenneth about Accompong, he laughed, and quoted that ever famous Jamaican expression, "No problem Mon". Kenneth also mentioned that he is a Maroon descendent himself. It was a 23 mile, 2 hour 45 minute trip, ( each way) over the worst roads imaginable. It was there that Ken exhibited his incredible skill as a driver, and his sense of humor. I couldn't even guess how many people Ken knew along the road. He would exchange a few words, and we joked when I would mention that I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about.
When a bathroom stop was needed, along this "hiway", Ken immediately pulled into an area across the road of a friends house , where the most hospitable people lived. We were all invited in to use the facility. I really got the impression that Ken knows everyone in the Montego Bay area.
When Nancy, in our group mentioned that she would like to donate some school materials to a school, and perhaps visit the school, Ken took us to the Challenge Basic School in Montego Bay, where his grand daughter attends. We stayed about 45 minutes during their play period. About 150 children from about 3 to 7 years of age were playing & screaming in the school yard. Running back & forth, it looked like a beehive, also because they were in their yellow uniforms. When we entered, they swarmed around us, wanting to be our friends, and wanting to be in the photos we took. It was really a difficult thing to say good-bye to these children, AND to their teachers.
We also had the chance to meet Ken's wife Nola who runs a gift shop. I cannot fault Ken for taking us to her shop. He never pushed us. He knew we were in the market for the usual, so why not ? I can say, that when Nola saw I was interested in purchasing a figure of an owl , she gave it to me for about $40.00 less than someone else wanted for the same thing. I did not even negotiate a price with her. This was her offer.
I do not know if we'll ever get to Jamaica again. It's a huge world with many places to see, but one thing is for certain. If we do get to Jamaica again, we certainly will be hoping to hook up once again with Kenneth. My wife & I have been touring for years now, but NEVER had a tour guide like Ken.
Thank you Ken.