“Top Caribbean all the way!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 84 Activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Top Caribbean Tours caters to those who want to explore the Caribbean’s natural scenery, rich history, ecosystems and nature preserves. Travel through beautiful villages and towns around Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands: Montego Bay, Black River, Ocho Rios, Saint Elizabeth and many more towns.
“Top Caribbean all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited Jamaica while on a cruise and our tour guide Maxwell Erharuyi (Prince Maxi) made our stay the highlight of the entire trip by leaps and bounds. Aside from taking us to some of the best hotspots in Montego Bay, brushing us up on our island lingo and getting us some of the best local food, he made us feel more welcome than any of our other visits by far. If I ever happen to make it back to Jamaica I will definitely be booking through Top Caribbean again, having an amazing tour guide who genuinely wants to make sure you have the best experience possible made all the difference in the world!

-Cilton V

Visited March 2013

Belleville
“Howard "Chris" Scott is the best tour guide in Jamaica!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We toured with Howard everyday of our "ladies" trip. We felt so safe with him, and he knew everything about the island. We had some things planned but he gave us ideas on other places we should try and we did and they were great. He gives great advice on what to do when going places. He made our yearly "Ladies Trip" the best one we have done so far. If you are going to Jamaica you have to book with Top Caribean Tours and if you are so lucky to get Howard you will be in for a treat. He is such a gentleman. I could go on and on about how great he was but I think you get the gest of it. Thanks Howard for making our trip better than we thought it was going to be.

Visited April 2013
“Awesome annual girls trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Every year a group of me and my girls get together to do an annual weekend girls trip. This year we decided on Montego Bay, Jamaica! Thanks to Howard "Chris" Scott this was a great trip for us! He spent literally the whole entire weekend with us taking us to Dunn River Falls and Ricks Cafe! He made us feel completely comfortable and always had our best interest at heart! I wish we could take him on ALL of our girls trips!!

Grace from Atlanta, GA

Carrollton, Virginia, Usa
“ladies weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Howard was AMAZING! He catered to our every need! He was professional, prompt, knowledgeable of how to navigate the land and extremely attentive. Served our needs completely! Would def recommend Howard to all my friends visiting Jamaica!

Chesterton, Indiana
“I had the time of my life!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family and I were on a cruise to Falmouth Jamaica and went on a tour with the greatest guide ever Howard Scott, we felt so safe and he drove fantastic he took us to allot of great places.he stopped to take pictures over this look out point and took pictures of my family. we went to the falls and told us lots of tips and what to watch out for, then we went shopping and got lots of good deals. we stopped and had lunch at some nice friendly place for jerk chicken at great prices and it was delicious. he seemed to know everyone so I felt at home and at ease. We learned allot about the island he was so nice and went way over and above to help us. this was our best day just because of Howard THANKS!!!!! I can not wait to go back!!!!

Visited March 2013