“It's the little things that make a difference!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: (Private,Personalized,Professional)Our goal at PPPTRANTOURS is to ensure that all visitors are introduced to Jamaica in a down to earth manner, allowing them to “TASTE” the richness of our passionate culture. PPPTRANTOURS is ideal for those who crave “HOMEGROWN” Jamaican experiences and want basic knowledge of how we Jamaicans came to be the people that we are.Whether your party consist of two(2), twenty(20) or two-hundred(200) PPPTRANTOURS can accomodate your needs.Relax, unwind and experience cultural diversity while exploring Jamaica from parish to parish with PPPTRANTOURS.
New Castle, Delaware
“It's the little things that make a difference!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family (5 adults/a toddler) booked PPP for our airport transfers as well as an all day combo tour (YS Falls/Black River Safari). After arriving through a not so friendly customs, we couldn't find the private pickup area. I asked a worker if they knew where PPP Tran was located, to which they seemed clueless. My husband said "I believe his name is Mr. Pugh", and then like magic they knew who we were talking about. (I think that is a scam from the taxi drivers so you think that your pick up company didn't show and they get the fare). We go out the doors to see Mr. Pugh in his bright yellow shirt holding a sign! While he wasn't our driver for the day, he stopped by to warmly welcome us and confirm the details of our all day tour.

On the day of our tour, he arrived early and was friendly even at 8:30am! We took the long way so that we could enjoy the south coast. While he didn't ramble on about everything that we rode by, he answered each and every one of my questions no matter how ridiculous...and I had 100s...lol. As we went through a little town, I asked if they have anything like a water ice. He said "yes, is that what you want?" and stopped at a little shop and bought one for me. He was funny, thoughtful and an all around joy to have as a tour guy. He truly makes you feel like family!

My family and I will book him each and every time we visit Jamaica in the future!

Visited April 2014
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
I enjoyed every minute of our trip,loving and down to earth people,thanks for booking with PPP and for posting this review and because LITTLE THINGS MAKE A DIFFERENCE,we know we will see you when you return!

Wabush
3 attraction reviews
“Yet another great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Once again, thank you Donovan and PPP Trans Tours for the perfect start to our family vacation! The service is professional, the drivers are friendly, and the vehicles are impeccably clean. They are very punctual, guaranteed to be there when you land at airport, and there when you are checking out of resort to help in any way they can. Not to mention, Mr.Pugh is a great and professional business owner, but feels more like family. When you walk outside the airport and are greeted by a warm and wonderful Jamaican smile, whether it's Donovan or one of his drivers, you just know you picked the right company for your transportation! Thanks again Donovan, you did it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
When classy customers give constant support we are encouraged to provide you with the best service,so when you return please expect YET ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE!
New Castle, Delaware
“A Tour of Jamaican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

As a family we picked the 'Combo tour - YS Falls/Black River Safari', which is an all day event btw. The whole family had a few questions and Mr. Pugh had an answer for every one of them. It was a long ride going out and back, but the family was excited heading out and tired going back. My recommendation would be to enjoy every minute of it because we sure did (also maybe pack a snack). We were treated like family and told to take our time at each stop. I would recommend PPP to anyone and everyone that makes there way to Jamaica.

The only complaint is that the family was hungry earlier than expected and that was our fault for not voicing our concern. Next time we'll go get that fresh fish on the southern coast.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Whenever you need a homegrown TOUR OF JAMAICA feel free to call on PPP! Always ready and willing to go the extra mile,thanks for booking with us,see you and family when you return!
“Classy all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

This company / Donovan to be specific made my trip to Jamaica 100% better from being on time to the second! To catering completely to you the customer , scratch that he treated us like family and to me that means a lot. I would recommend PPP to anyone and everyone that makes there way into Jamaica. Mr. Pugh class all the way!

Christopher Paul Hope

Visited March 2014
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Some people are saying,use PPP if you want your service to be CLASSY ALL THE WAY! Thanks for this great review,see you next trip!
Labrador City, Canada
“has my highest reccomendation....great way to see the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

as soon as i meet Donovan Pugh I immediately knew we would be friends. i felt he ran his business very professionally, bar far the cleanest van i've ever been in. If you want a tour that will go off the beaten trail and not to the strict schedule of a tour boss the PPP tran tours Jamaica is by far the best way to go.

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Seeing Jamaica through the eyes of a Jamaican is the best way to go! Glad that PPP is your HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION! Looking forward to showing you some more of our island when you return!