“Jamaica Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 81 activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: (Private,Personalized,Professional)Our goal at PPPTRANTOURS is to ensure that all visitors are introduced to Jamaica in a down to earth manner, allowing them to “TASTE” the richness of our passionate culture. PPPTRANTOURS is ideal for those who crave “HOMEGROWN” Jamaican experiences and want basic knowledge of how we Jamaicans came to be the people that we are.Whether your party consist of two(2), twenty(20) or two-hundred(200) PPPTRANTOURS can accomodate your needs.Relax, unwind and experience cultural diversity while exploring Jamaica from parish to parish with PPPTRANTOURS.
Walnut Creek, California
“Jamaica Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I met Mr. Pugh at a wedding and instantly felt comfortable with his knowledge of Jamaica. It was very important for my family and I to experience Jamaica through a local lense. Mr. Pugh didn't fail us, he took us to his favorite places and restaurants that made us fall in love with Jamaica. Mr. Pugh and I have remained in close contact since that visit and I would recommend his services to anyone who wants to experience a Jamaica different then the main tourist attractions.

Mr. Pugh is a safe driver, very knowledgable and a pleasure to hang with! You won't go wrong with PPP tours!!

Visited June 2013
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thanks my firend for booking with PPP and thanks for this review, see you in FEB when you return to JAMAICA PARADISE!

jamaica
“MR. PUGH IS THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

My friend and i went to Doctor's Cave to chill for a day and with the help of PPP we had a great time. We were treated to some delicious curry goat and Mr. Pugh was so patient with us, he made us feel special and went the extra mile for us and that is why whenever i need to be transported anywhere PPPTRNTOURS is my first and only choice. Mr. Pugh continue to make your customers your number one priority, you are the best!!!!!!!!!

Visited November 2013
When people say that MR PUGH IS THE BEST who am i to dispute that fact,glad to be of service,see you next time!
Florida, New York
“REALLY GREAT SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I did a tour to doctors cave beach with the director himself, Mr. Pugh. He has a wealth of knowledge about the Island all the the various attraction. My family felt like we were at home all over again. I would recommend PPP Tran Tours Jamaica. I will always book my tours and transfers with Mr. PUGH
"BIG UP PPP"

Visited September 2013
REALLT GREAT SERVICE is at your fingertips, PPP is always ready and willing,thanks for the booking,hope to see you again soon!
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Excellent Tour Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Mr. Pugh is an excellent tour guide. He is well groomed; the vehicle is in an excellent condition, he is well mannered and he is kind and helpful. It was a pleasure traveling throughout the island with Mr. Pugh. He provides the type of service that allows you to feel at home away from home.

I would recommend Mr. Pugh to everyone, and you will agree with me that he is one of the best on the island. I really enjoyed my time in Jamaica, and I would recommend him to my family and friends. Way to go Mr. Pugh!!!!

Visited November 2013
Anyone looking for an EXCELLENT TOUR GUIDE? Contact PPPTRANTOURS and your every need will be catered to, thank for your testimony,and thanks for booking with PPP!
Labrador City, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“friends and family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

another great experience from friends and family that got the privilege to get the great services that Donovan and ppp trans tours provides.....my mother in law got back a couple months ago and they are still talking about the great service they got from Donovan and they said they will never go with anyone other than Donovan.the ride to the resort was so smooth and they were on the beach by the time the bus rolled onto the resort,so that's a good hour saved of beach time which I agree we all want...my best man and my wifes maid of honor just got back from sandals and it was only there second time using Donovan and he remembered them right away which was very impressive to them...donnovan went out of his way to make sure my friends and family had everything they needed to make there stay fun fun fun....you make a request and he will make sure if its on the island he will get it for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!as for myself and my wife we are returning feb 11th now if you enjoy luxury like we do you request his limos and he will bring you in style in a high end first class trip in a beauty limo with champagne and everything else you request.this will be our 10th trip to Jamaica and my wife who is only 28 years old will not go unless I book with Donovan and ppp trans tours...tks sir for making Jamaica the only island I travel too cause of the safeness and the professional services

Visited November 2013
Donovan P, Owner at PPP Tran Tours Jamaica, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
As usual we are always standing by for your FRIENDS AND FAMILY to cater to your every need,take care and see you soon!