My recent stay at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Hotel Montego Bay Jamaica was wonderful. Our shuttle took us to the hotel and we were directed to the front desk for check-in. The check-in process was fairly fast and easy, the Gentleman that checked us in was very pleasant and very informative. He gave us a great review of our stay and the layout of the property. This was my 2nd visit to this property and was recognized by one of the bellmen which made me feel at ease. We proceed to the room which was a wonderful upgrade to a junior suite with partial ocean view.
The room (2426) in building 2 was very spacious and very immaculately clean, the bathroon doors were a little broken and could not close properly but minor - it did not bother me at all. We had a wonderful view of the central pool and stage for the show times that happens after 7pm every evening. The housekeeping staff did a great great job in supplying the room with all the needed amenity and making the best of a crazy room. The room was equipped with a safe and refridgerator(not stocked like other all inlusive properties) a wonderful flat screen tv and ample move around space.
After we dropped our bags in the room we proceed to the Jerk hut and bar which is by building 4 area by the beach. The bartender and server were awesome and very very pleasant (Antionette) and the drinks were awesome. Thank you guys. The Jerk chicken, led to ice cream and nachos and cheese were awesome ...my favorite was the chocolate and vanilla flavor. Then, on to the bar by the pool where Maurice made some great Bob Marleys and mixed drinks....then from there we went to the lobby bar where we met Venessa (Awe Venessa) she is the best, she really know how to make a guest feel welcome and knows how to make drinks to make you say "Yeah Man". She worked her bar and the guests. The breakfast lunch and dinner buffet was awesome - just need a little more Ackee and Saltfish :-) the greens, vegetable and variety of meals was more than enough for someone to be satisfied. Janet in the buffet area always made sure my crew and I are always set. The little island across from the main pool was awesome a bar over there would be more convenient. We would not have to go back and forth to get drinks. By the time we to the other side the drinks are done....The entertainment team led by Davia was awesome every night - they never disappointed and always entertaining. Davia yuh a di Bomb !! you and your team rocked big big time those dancers were awesome and the skits..man awesome. There are fitness center, business center, Casino and tennis court and more than enough beach cheers to go around.
I also wanted to mention and thank Miss Julia Gowe in reservations department who made her self avalilble and handled all my questions and concerns about staying at the Holiday inn. At the Holiday Inn Sunspree there is some thing for every one and all the staff are always smiling and helpful and willing to help. They hotel created a great family atmosphere and very safe. I will definately be back and will definatley recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *All rates displayed are All-Inclusive* When comparing Jamaica hotels, consider the All-Inclusive Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Hotel-Montego Bay Jamaica. After an extensive renovation, this favorite Montego Bay hotel looks fantastic! The renewed color theme throughout the hotel will help you kick off your Jamaica vacation. A newly refreshed lobby, enhanced guestrooms with flat screen TV's, restaurants, beach and swimming and sunning areas make this Jamaica hotel better than ever. This Jamaica resort is located approximately 7 minutes from the Montego Bay International Airport. We offer an array of services as well as optional tours. Our wedding coordinator can help you plan your dream Caribbean wedding. Please look at our package page for more information. Conference facilities available. Children activity centre from 6 months to 12 years. The All- Inclusive Caribbean vacation includes room, non-motorized water sports, three delicious meals and snacks - buffet or a la carte. Please note: Some restaurants are not open every day and require reservations. See food and beverage section for schedules. Local brand cocktails and soft drinks. *Must advise arrival flight in info field when making reservations. Taxes and service charges included. Our property offers a courtesy lounge with luggage storage area and shower facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn SunSpree Resort Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Jamaica
- Montego Bay Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Jamaica
- Holiday Inn Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Montego Bay Jamaica
- Holiday Inn Montego Bay Jamaica
- Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Jamaica