“Wedding Reception” 4 of 5 stars

Activities: Sailing, Fishing
Thompson, Canada
“Wedding Reception”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a good place to go if you want authentic Jamaican food that is close to many resorts. We had our wedding reception here after arriving by boat. I had wanted to keep things semi-formal and asked for Red Stripe bottles filled with local flowers as centerpieces. They did that and it turned out perfect. Reasonable prices, great service.

Visited December 2012

“Frequent visitor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I live in Montego Bay and as a member of the club I honestly must say that it is in no small part of the club that I have stayed here 6 years. Staff are great (exp Teddy the bartender) food is good and the Redstripe is always cold. For a good time come to the club.

Visited February 2013
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Nice atmosphere and dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The setting by the sea, the buffet on Friday night was very good and reasonably priced. Wine was too costly, however.

Visited January 2013
Naantali, Finland
255 attraction reviews
“Mo Bay Yacht Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were in Mo Bay early January, part of our 2 week Caribbean Cruise. I read from Lonely Planet Caribbean guide book about this place and we thought that it could be a good place for romantic dinner. It's at least 5km from city centre/Sam Sharpe Square, but it was just next to our ship and I heard that they serve over the top lobster. Our table was outside, overlooking cruise ships and distant city lights. Service was EXCELLENT and lobster was as good as I thought it would be. When we were leaving, our driver was late. But no worries, because our waiter came outside with us to make sure that we have a safe ride back to the ship.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome birthday and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I my beautiful lady her for her birthday they made every thing spectacular food so stunning you don't want to eat...

Visited May 2012