“If you really want to explorer Jamaica use this service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 99 Activities in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 15 years experience, we at ExplorerJamaica.com offer a warm, friendly and prompt service in all your transportation needs. We provide a range of tours and airport transfer for all travel lovers who visit our island. We are also certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board Association. Come!!! And explore Jamaica with the best reliable and affordable transportation service. To Know Jamaica you have to see it, feel it, hear it and taste it.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“If you really want to explorer Jamaica use this service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

DENSIL, DENSIL, DENSIL, I had a ball. First, thanks so much for your patience with all of my questions and numerous of phone calls. Let’s start with Leon. On time, on time, and on time, which was very important because there were so many scam artists at Montego Bay airport trying to offer me rides. Clean vehicle, (PLUS) very knowledgeable and great personality ( PLUS), and did I say on time PLUS PLUS. I had a great ride to Negril. Next driver was Omar.... ON TIME< ON TIME.... back to Montego Bay same review as Leon. Both drivers were wonderful and made me feel very very safe. Thanks for hiring great working like these two guys. Please viewers if you want to explorer Jamaica in a clean, reliable vehicle, with great professional drivers, please contact Explorer Jamaica Transportation and Tours. I went from Montego Bay to Negril, back to Montego Bay and to the airport for a reasonable price. I give this company Two Thumbs Up and 5 stars. Thanks again DENSIL... I will definitely use your service again.

Tee in Washington DC

9 attraction reviews
“Honest and Reliable Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

It was a pleasure working with MBT/Explorer Jamaica. Densil was prompt in responding to my reservation request and emailing me confirmations and itineraries. We were a family of 7 traveling to Montego Bay airport. Our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and took us to our resort in Lucea. We also had two trips planned to Ocho Rios and Negril. Both times our driver was Leon and we were so happy with him. He was great with the kids and very outgoing and knowledgeable about his country. Both times on our tours we never felt rushed and were able to truly relax and enjoy ourselves. On our return trip to the airport, our driver was prompt and on time, as we had come to expect from this company. Overall we were so pleased and will recommend this company to our family and friends.

Toronto, Canada
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Being my first time to Jamaica I wanted a reliable and safe tour company and I was referred to Denzil by a colleague at work. He was very professional in responding to my numerous emails about the rates, suggestions on various tours, payment etc. When we got to Jamaica, Tony was there on time and I would definitely rate him as the best tour guide that I have ever met!!!!! and I have done a lot of travelling. He was very flexible, knowledgeable and even held on to my 10-month old son while my wife and I tried a stretch on the Dunns River falls.Their rates were much more competitive than the resort organized tours. They are very honest and will tell you what tours are expensive and not worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. Thank you Explorer Jamaica and Tony for making our holiday thoroughly enjoyable!!

Michael

Gordon, Georgia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

A group of 6 of us traveled to Montego Bay. We were looking for a company to assist us with excursions and sight-seeing. ExplorerJamaica was HIGHLY recommended from a party that traveled to Jamaica last year. As I was making plans for a trip, I was able to contact Densil and he made the process very smoothly & I became comfortable with this company. We were picked up by Leon from the airport and he was very friendly. We all instantly clicked with him. We also spent the day with Leon as he took us to Negril. Fantastic person with a great attitude, very outgoing. He was very polite and he took very good care of us. I will DEFINATELY use this company again for my travel needs in Jamaica!! Thanks Densil & Leon for making our vacation a memorable one!!

Visited May 2013
Greene, Maine
“The best transportation company in Jamaica!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Montego Bay for the first time and our daughter was getting married at a Sandals resort on the southern part of the island. Not only did we need transportation from the airport to our resort, we also needed to go for a day trip from Montego Bay to the Sandals Whitehouse for the wedding. Being our first time in Jamaica, I was a little nervous as to who we should book for our transportation. I came to TripAdvisor to research our options and because of the excellent reviews on MBT/Explorer Jamaica Tansportation, I emailed them for a quote. A short time later, I received a phone call from Densil who gave me a quote for their services. I called him back the next day to confirm and he immediately emailed me confirmations. Everything went very smoothly - we couldn't have asked for better! Tony was at the airport waiting for us when we arrived and took us in a private car directly to our hotel. He was very pleasant and pointed out the sites along the way. Tony was also the one who took us to the Sandals Whitehouse for the wedding. He was very prompt in picking us up and also waited all day for us in order to bring us back to our hotel when the festivities were done. He was wonderful! On our departure day, Leon came to our hotel and took us back to the airport. He was prompt, very friendly and we had a very nice chat on the back to the airport. Thank you to Densil, Tony and Leon for making our transportation easy and enjoyable! We will be back to visit Jamaica and will definitely use MBT/Explorer Jamaica Transportation - I wouldn't even consider using anyone else!! Patty T.

Visited April 2013