“Honest and Reliable Company” 5 of 5 stars

877-610-6996
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 15 years experience, we at ExplorerJamaica.com offer a warm, friendly and prompt service in all your transportation needs. We provide a range of tours and airport transfer for all travel lovers who visit our island. We are also certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board Association. Come!!! And explore Jamaica with the best reliable and affordable transportation service. To Know Jamaica you have to see it, feel it, hear it and taste it.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Honest and Reliable Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was a pleasure working with MBT/Explorer Jamaica. Densil was prompt in responding to my reservation request and emailing me confirmations and itineraries. We were a family of 7 traveling to Montego Bay airport. Our driver was waiting for us when we arrived and took us to our resort in Lucea. We also had two trips planned to Ocho Rios and Negril. Both times our driver was Leon and we were so happy with him. He was great with the kids and very outgoing and knowledgeable about his country. Both times on our tours we never felt rushed and were able to truly relax and enjoy ourselves. On our return trip to the airport, our driver was prompt and on time, as we had come to expect from this company. Overall we were so pleased and will recommend this company to our family and friends.

Visited June 2013

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Being my first time to Jamaica I wanted a reliable and safe tour company and I was referred to Denzil by a colleague at work. He was very professional in responding to my numerous emails about the rates, suggestions on various tours, payment etc. When we got to Jamaica, Tony was there on time and I would definitely rate him as the best tour guide that I have ever met!!!!! and I have done a lot of travelling. He was very flexible, knowledgeable and even held on to my 10-month old son while my wife and I tried a stretch on the Dunns River falls.Their rates were much more competitive than the resort organized tours. They are very honest and will tell you what tours are expensive and not worth it. I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone. Thank you Explorer Jamaica and Tony for making our holiday thoroughly enjoyable!!

Michael

Visited June 2013
Gordon, Georgia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

A group of 6 of us traveled to Montego Bay. We were looking for a company to assist us with excursions and sight-seeing. ExplorerJamaica was HIGHLY recommended from a party that traveled to Jamaica last year. As I was making plans for a trip, I was able to contact Densil and he made the process very smoothly & I became comfortable with this company. We were picked up by Leon from the airport and he was very friendly. We all instantly clicked with him. We also spent the day with Leon as he took us to Negril. Fantastic person with a great attitude, very outgoing. He was very polite and he took very good care of us. I will DEFINATELY use this company again for my travel needs in Jamaica!! Thanks Densil & Leon for making our vacation a memorable one!!

Visited May 2013
Greene, Maine
“The best transportation company in Jamaica!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I were traveling to Montego Bay for the first time and our daughter was getting married at a Sandals resort on the southern part of the island. Not only did we need transportation from the airport to our resort, we also needed to go for a day trip from Montego Bay to the Sandals Whitehouse for the wedding. Being our first time in Jamaica, I was a little nervous as to who we should book for our transportation. I came to TripAdvisor to research our options and because of the excellent reviews on MBT/Explorer Jamaica Tansportation, I emailed them for a quote. A short time later, I received a phone call from Densil who gave me a quote for their services. I called him back the next day to confirm and he immediately emailed me confirmations. Everything went very smoothly - we couldn't have asked for better! Tony was at the airport waiting for us when we arrived and took us in a private car directly to our hotel. He was very pleasant and pointed out the sites along the way. Tony was also the one who took us to the Sandals Whitehouse for the wedding. He was very prompt in picking us up and also waited all day for us in order to bring us back to our hotel when the festivities were done. He was wonderful! On our departure day, Leon came to our hotel and took us back to the airport. He was prompt, very friendly and we had a very nice chat on the back to the airport. Thank you to Densil, Tony and Leon for making our transportation easy and enjoyable! We will be back to visit Jamaica and will definitely use MBT/Explorer Jamaica Transportation - I wouldn't even consider using anyone else!! Patty T.

Visited April 2013
Arlington, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great shuttle service from Montego Bay to Negril”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

At the last minute we decided to try to get a shuttle service to go from Montego Bay to Negril. Finding one was pretty tough as not too many people responded back to us. I found Explorer from a google search. Luckily this company's president, Densil, is based in the US so I was able to call him up. It was either $50 per person to do a non-private shuttle or $70 per person to do a private shuttle. We picked the private since having the group shuttle may have taken several hours. Leon our driver was there when we arrived and super friendly! He drove really careful and just kept us busy explaining things and showed us where his home was. He stopped off for us at a place that has pretty good patties (Savory turnovers) and then another place on the street that serves really good jerk chicken and sorrel! Being vegetarian I couldn't eat the chicken but I was able to eat bread with the jerk sauce. That sauce is hot! The sorrel was definitely really good too! We liked him so much we asked him to be the one to take us back and he did. He was there on time again. He did take another lady from our shuttle with us b/c she was sick. He did ask us if it was okay which we were fine with since it wasn't out of our way and we could still make stops wherever we wanted to. However, she was super annoying asking us why we were stopping when we did and making a big stink out of our stop to the super market so I could pick up some coffee to take home and also our stop for food so we wouldn't be starving by the time we got home. Because of this, I did ask Densil if he could give us a discount which he is willing to do. I will definitely pick this company the next time I go to Jamaica!

Visited May 2013