“Lynval Morris is the ONLY transportation anyone should ever use!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 99 Activities in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 17 years of experience, we at Jamisland Tours have a wealth of experience in the ground transportation service in Jamaica. We are certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board ever since our operations started.Our services include a wide range of Tours to the Tourist Mecca’s of Jamaica, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio. We also provide services in the form of Excursions, Weddings, Historical Tours and Airport Transfers to all points on the island.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lynval Morris is the ONLY transportation anyone should ever use!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

We just returned from our wedding in Jamaica. I am so glad we found Morris' site when planning excursions for our group. Morris gave us great suggestions, and provided excellent service. His bus was clean and nice, he was always on time, he always had a smile, and his rates were great. He even picked us up from the airport so we could go over our two trips planned for that week. He made everything so easy, and I would recommend anyone going to Jamaica to call him for airport pick ups or excursions, you will not be disappointed! You can feel safe knowing you are in great hands. My husband and I will return to Jamaica just to say hi to Morris!

Visited March 2014

Brampton, Canada
“Amazing trip! Thank you Morris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

After returning from their trip last year our friends couldn't stop talking about how great Morris was. I had the pleasure of meeting Morris (Lynval Morris), myself. The moment I met him at the airport I felt very welcome. He had honey bananas for us when he picked us up. I had told him I was hungry so we stopped for really good jerk chicken and Red Stripe. The ride to the resort was filled with information about what we were seeing. We took a day trip to Negril, it was a lot of fun, we all had lots of questions and Morris with his vast knowledge about his beautiful country answered them all. I especially loved it when he stopped and picked some fresh allspice. On the ride home his wife Colleen was very helpful when we stopped in Montego Bay to do some shopping. This was my first trip to Jamaica and it won't be my last. I can't say enough about Morris, if your looking for somebody knowledgeable , courteous, punctual and most importantly very welcoming then look no further. Thank you Morris and family, from the moment we were picked up to the moment we had to leave you and your beautiful country you made us feel like family. I look forward to seeing you again!

Visited January 2014
Delhi, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“No worries Mon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

What a terrific way to start our vacation, with Lynval Morris! He found us at the airport and was very pleasant and patient even though we had to wait one hour for two more people to arrive. Had ten of us in total and with over an hour drive to the Riu in St Ann's Parish, he kept us informed of the local history, politics, latest news, etc. A very positive start to our vacation for sure! Going back to the airport for home was just as informative with all different interesting info. We asked lots of questions too! Thank you Lynval for your great service!

Visited February 2014
Peterborough, Canada
“Another great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Morris is the best! Last year we took a day trip to Negril with Morris that was fantastic. We returned to the island again this year with other friends and arranged transportation with him. He was ready and waiting at the airport for us. On the bus he had fresh little bananas for us and picked up peanuts from the street vendors. We also stopped for jerk chicken and Red Stripe as our friends were hungry and thirsty! Another day trip to Negril was super. He took us up into the small village, stopped at the old fort, the shopping area and provided lot's of info about the surroundings. If you request he will bring his Igloo / cooler for your refreshments to enjoy along the way. Morris and his wife Colleen are prompt, courteous, informative and make you feel at home. You won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2014
collingwood
5 attraction reviews
“Transportation in Negril”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lynval Morris is an excellent island host. He is very friendly and knowledgeable.
Our group of 24 spent an afternoon with him in Negril for a 3 hour tour to the local lighthouse and Rick's Cafe. His tour bus is clean and well maintained. It was also a pleasure to meet his family. He was punctual and an amazing deal price wise compared to the resorts. We will look him up for sure the next time we get down to Jamaica!!

Visited December 2013