“Traveling by this bus company was wonderful.The driver very friendly and knowledgable of island and history.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jamisland Day Tours

Ranked #9 of 82 activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: With over 17 years of experience, we at Jamisland Tours have a wealth of experience in the ground transportation service in Jamaica. We are certified with the Jamaica Tourist Board ever since our operations started.Our services include a wide range of Tours to the Tourist Mecca’s of Jamaica, Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, and Port Antonio. We also provide services in the form of Excursions, Weddings, Historical Tours and Airport Transfers to all points on the island.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would use this bus company again.One of the best drivers,mr Morris.Friendly,knowledgable of island and history.Took the time to make you feel as it was your home.

Visited August 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Best in Jamaica !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My family and I recently returned from a trip to Jamaica. It was our first visit. Although the hotel was not a good choice, my choice in transportation could not have been better. Byron and Dennis truly took care of us! I can not say enough good things about this company. We were only there for four days, but these two guys will be our friends for life. Next visit, we will stay somewhere differently but we will, with no doubt, use island Tours.

“Absolutely excellent! !!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This July my husband and I planned our wedding at the GPJ. We had over 52 book a vacation for our wedding We had people coming in at various days. We had already booked Mr. Morris for several excursions for our guest, but on one particular day we had about 20 people who descend on the island and were looking for something to do. So our tour operator Natalie called Mr. Morris who was more than willing to take us out for the day. He was absolutely wonderful. When went into one of the shopz to purchase spices. The upcharge that the store owner was ridiculous. I left without my spices and a bit frustrated. To my surprise the next day when Mr. Morris had purchased the spices for me at a local store that he goes to at a tenth on the price. He found my mother and gave them to her as a gift from him. I was truly touched that he was so thoughtful and thought enough of me to find them and bring it back.
I would recommend Mr. Morris to anyone traveling to Jamaica and looking for exceptional service and an outstanding tour experience.
Thank you so much for your service and kind heart and spirit.
Tenise Whiteside

philadelphia
“JAMISLAND TOURS IS THE BEST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

As a travel agent who specializes in trips to Jamaica I am always looking for good connections on the island for my clients. As someone born on the island and who makes frequent.trips there I am always looking for good connections fir myself as well. I can honestly say I think I've found the BEST in Jamisland Tours with Mr Morris & his team.

I was traveling with a group of proximately 45 people staying at the Palladium for a wedding in mid July 2013. Mr Morris was very accomodating,pleasant & courteous. He and I worked together prior to our arrival to put together 3 pre-arranged tours for the group & when we called him late one night and wanted to do another the very next morning he handled our last minute request expeditiously and efficiently.

Morris and the other drivers were punctual and drove with safety as a priority. I just cannot say enough to show how much the group enjoyed the Jamisland Tours experience.

Please do not hesitate yo inbox me with any questions you may have.

Dearborn, Michigan, United States
“BEST DRIVER AND SERVICES EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My wife and I are frequent travelers and we always look for good customer services. This company was among the best travel services we got!! We even called after hours to the person who picked us up from the airport and he answered the phone and worked his schedule around us!! WHO DOES THAT?? I MEAN THIS WAS GREAT SERVICE THAT WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! THANK YOU!! :)