“Texas Group” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 81 activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Hello my name is Palmer, Welcome to UtonTours personal and private tour Our aim and objective is to give each visitor an unforgettable service and total satisfaction on a tour with us. As your tour guides and drivers we will share how were knowledge of Jamaica's history with you, we always have surprises for you on your tour or transfer. Relax and enjoying yourself with us. At Uton's Tours we strive to make your tour the best.
Kyle, Texas
“Texas Group”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Thanks Palmer from the group from Austin Texas area. We had the best time seeing the wonderful countryside, going where most tours never takes you. Thanks for the history lesson and helping us to get to know the local people and how they live daily. Being Travel agents Deborah and I always look for good service to pass on to our clients and I must say Palmer the person to ask for when you arrive at the port. Thanks Palmer we will be back soon, Luther and Deborah Webster

Kyle, Texas
“Wonderful Tour of Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We were in Jamaica on August 21, 2013, and had the most wonderful tour guide ever. Palmer is a wealth of information about his country. We had a group of 24 and he took his time to meet and greet each of us and made a personable contact with each - including the children. I know the next time I am in Jamaica I will definitely use Palmer's service. Thank you and thank God for Palmer.

Canada
59 attraction reviews
“Great Tour Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have booked Palmer on my four visits to Jamaica. He is great. He will pick you up at the cruise terminal or at hotel. He will give you an over view of the montego bay area with gear service. He helped with a family beach wedding. We had 50 guest and he arranged the buses and vans to transport everyone to the beach from the cruise terminal. After the wedding he provided a tour of kontego bay. He supplied beer, water and rum cake to add to the fun. I contacted Palmer months in advance of the wedding and he was very helpful with the arrangements. he made the day easy and if wasn't for Palmer the wedding day would not have been the success it was.

Visited October 2012
CALI
“Great dependable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed at Beaches Negril, and although Uton Tours was located in Montego Bay, they had "no problem" making the drive to Negril. Even with Palmer's long drive, the price for his tour of Negril was much cheaper than the price the resort offered. When we met up with Palmer, he was professional but welcoming, and on time! He provided cold Jamaican beverages, and lots of knowledge about Jamaica's past and present. If I am blessed to make it back to Jamaica, Uton's Private Tours will definitely get a call from me!

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 attraction reviews
“Best Tour of Montego Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had the pleasure of taking a private tour of Montego Bay courtesy of Palmer. He was on schedule at the Falmouth Port and he provided us with ample background knowledge of Falmouth and Montego Bay's treasures. It was apparent that Palmer has solid working relationships with
many of the local establishments as they welcomed us with open arms and treated us with a sense of privilege. Palmer was hospitable, professional and dedicated to his customer base. One of many highlights of the tour was when he climbed various trees so that we could taste the fruits of Jamaica. Should you request a tour of Montego Bay or Ochios Rios, Palmer is the go-to-guide. He made our day one to remember!