“Professional and Fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 81 activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Dressel Divers is a company with various dive centres in many different countries. We provide all levels of PADI courses: From Recreational Diver all the way to Instructor Training. Nevertheless, we respect the wants and needs of each client with respect to all existing dive organizations or federations and offer the services of almost all of them (SSI – NAUI – IDA – NASDS – YMCA – ACUC – CEMAS –- PDIC, etc). At present, the company is made up of an international team of multi-lingual instructors, coming from all over the world.In all Dressel Diving centres you will find the highest standard of technology in diving equipment. We take pride in offering personal service to each and every client, with many of them becoming new diving friends, that will plan their next vacation in one of our diving centres, coming back to relive the pleasant experience of their first trip. One of our main missions is to provide, during your vacations, a service of unbeatable courtesy and kindness.
Grimsby, Canada
“Professional and Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My brother-in-law and I received our PADI Open Water certification with Dressel Divers in the Dominican Republic on our last family holiday and decided ahead of time to do our Advanced Open Water Diver course with Dressel Divers at the Iberostar Suites in Montego Bay, Jamiaca.

We contacted Dressel Divers head office and had excellent service from Marjon, who was able to tell us exactly what we needed (equipment, dives, course material). We knew we were in good hands.

Upon arrival, we went and introduced ourselves to Gary, the manager, and were all set to do our course. They had all the paperwork ready and there were no worries. Thanks to Natasha, Amy and Marie for keeping us organized.

We needed a pool check as we hadn't dived in a while, and this was quickly arranged and then we handled were ready to go diving.

And we had a blast!

The instructors were professional and fun. We especially appreciated the help of Jose and Colin getting us through our course material while still maximizing our time to enjoy the sites and the sights. Thanks also to Nick and Lydon for their help with the dives.

If you are thinking of taking a PADI SCUBA course or just want to dive, I would have no reservations about recommending the excellent team at Dressel Divers Jamaica (Montego Bay).

We are already looking forward to our next trip!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“AWESOME Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We had a great time during the 2 excursions we took with Dressel Divers. Amy was very friendly and informative, and helped us pick out the 2 that we did - the mobay snorkeling trip and the luminous lagoon. Captain Jack and his photographer were both very fun and great at what they do! They did an awesome job with my son and my niece, and were friendly to them all week long. HIGHLY recommend them! Thanks everyone!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great certification experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Finished my open water certification at the Iberostar Grand through Dressel Divers, and had a great experience. Can't recommend Jose highly enough, he was wonderfully professional when it came time to be serious and learn, and when it came time to play and explore he was a fantastic guide. He has a great eye for things I never would have noticed, and it was a serious pleasure to dive with him both during and after my certification. Thanks Jose and Dressel for an amazing week and for addicting me to diving!

Visited January 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Great dive trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Certified diver here; went to Jamaica and had an awesome time diving. Managed to squeeze 12 dives in to my 1 week trip!

Jose and Amy were primary leading the dives I went on and did a great job! Very knowledgable and professional but still light hearted. Couldn't ask for a better crew.

Also, a big thanks to the rest of the team that helped make my trip awesome: Colin, Craig, Diana, Lydon, Charlie, Clive and Natasha

Only minor bummer about the diving is the 45 minute time limit. Sometimes I would come up with still half a tank of air left. But they were a fantastic 45 mins!

Sao Paulo, SP
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had a good experience in diving in Jamaica, specially about finishing my Advanced Course there. The employees were really gentle and professionals with me. I just need to say thank you!

Visited January 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction