Stayed in Suite 3 at $50 a night for almost 2 weeks. Apart from the beach there isn't a lot to do in MoBay so the location is more than acceptable. Less than a 10 minute ($0.80) share taxi ride into the town centre and never much of a wait for a taxi. Another $0.80 five minute ride gets you to the beach or a nice 15 minute walk from the town centre. Safe enough area and a 4 minute walk to a couple of supermarkets in Mt Salem. Wifi worked strongly in room (if it plays up get Steve to reboot it). Room was spacious enough (especially for solo traveller) with double bed, air con, fan and small table and chairs. Water pressure strong and plenty of hot water. Ceiling a little low but not an inconvenience. Bathroom functional. No daily clean but the room itself was spotless. Wooden picnic table outside the room (take your insect repellant). Quiet area and a good restful sleep all nights. You are outside / away from the main hostel so pretty quiet all round. Fridge, toaster, 2 burner gas hot plate and minimal plates / cutlery etc ( no jug or sharp knive though). This is a good solid budget hostel option. Not perfect but pretty good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Bethel Court Guest House Hotel
- Bethel Court Guest House Hotel Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bethel Court is a nice friendly youth hostel with a brilliant atmosphere and generous hospitality. We offer the ideal place to meet new, young and exciting people with whom you can explore the Island with. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bethel Court Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.