McKenzie picked us up from the airport, a Great guy!
Ingrid Kindly showed us our rom and sat down with us for about 10 minutes explaining where to go where not to go etc etc..
Richard showed us around town (well to a local restaurant and supermarket) Not too much! He is such a lovely guy
Location is quite a way out.. Taxi is no more than $1 USD or 80 JMD. PER person.
Note if you ask one of the hotel drivers they charge you more.. its cheaper to get a local Taxi.
Met some fantastic people that we hung out with all the time.
Room Its ok.. nothin fancy.. Just what a backpacker needs.. Things move from room to rooms due to everyone mingling so be sure to help your self to the stuff in the dorm. Remember the chilling area is in the dorm.. We never got told this. But a Canadian kindly befriended us.. What a legend Riley!
Montego Bay - Its OK. Its safe to walk around.. I wouldnt reccommend walking at night. Dont assume Montego Bay is cheap cause it is not.. It costs 5 bux to get into the beaches.. Dont go to the free ones.. Dodgey..
local food near Bethel Court is EPIC! ask Steve to show you where it is.. There is jamaican patties, pizzas and a local restaurant. Good flavours..
Id reccommend going to Reggae Bar, Sea Wind Beach Club - Definately!! - Doctors Cave
Sunday - Cornwall BEach $10 all you can drink.. and check out some local places. People are awesome..
It can be a little awkward organising stuff with drivers.. coz they get peed off if some one takes their business etc.. beware prices change ALL the time. D not be afraid to get local busses.. it will save you ALOT of money.!
McKenzie is really reliable. He kindly let us borrow his phone so we could call him when ever we wanted to be picked up any time any place,,, He is soo lovely.
Would reccommend it to any one.. for me the people I met is what made it a great experience for me.
Thanks Everone at Bethel Court you guys rule!!!!!
Oh sleep.. be prepared to wake up to subs at 7am!!! cranking the loudest music!!!
- Also Known As:
- Bethel Court Guest House Hotel
- Bethel Court Guest House Hotel Montego Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bethel Court is a nice friendly youth hostel with a brilliant atmosphere and generous hospitality. We offer the ideal place to meet new, young and exciting people with whom you can explore the Island with. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Bethel Court Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.