We stayed at this Sandals last year and really enjoyed our trip. The night entertainment is really good. The restaurant right by the ocean on the beach with picnic tables is really good. The piano bar is small but really nice.
Have breakfast out on your balcony, really nice for a birthday breakfast. They always do something special for you if it's your birthday or anniversary.
This resort is close to the airport so there is no long travel time. The airplanes take off behind the resort but you get use to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay