All i can say is that Sandals is just great! This is really a top luxury resort! We felt pampered the whole week when we were there! The rooms are really nice and clean, the grounds are awesome, well kept and the beach is amazing! The white sand and the turquoise water just make your day! We spent 7 days at the beginning of May and the weather was perfect! We had rain every day almost around 4pm but it wasn't the kind of rain we are used to - Jamaicans called it "liquid sunshine" - you would start to feel raindrops on you but the weather won't change and the sun would still shine, same temperature outside - we used this perfect moment of the day to take a nap before dinner and after a long day at the beach in the sun, full of activities! The food is just great - the multitude of restaurants with gourmet food would please anybody! I would recommend the restaurant on the beach where you can also dine at night barefoot - great seafood - and the Japanese restaurant where you can watch your food being cooked! The nice thing about Sandals at Montego Bay is that you can visit the other 2 Sandals resorts nearby - eat and play there for free also - we did not have time to go but it's neat that they offer that!There is a free shuttle daily to those resorts. The entertainment was really nice - every day they would put up a show - everybody would dance and sing - we had a really good time!! There are activities every day - so you can either choose to do nothing at all and just sit on the beach or do everything that they offer! Another great thing is that all the activities are free at the resort - snorkeling, kayaking, sailing - you can have fun all day long! I would definitely recommend Sandals to everybody- especially couples who love adult only resorts!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Largest private white sand beach on the north coast •The entertainment capital of the Sandals brand with nightly professional shows and upbeat, active, fun-loving daytime activities. •Six exquisite dining options•Complimentary transfers to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Carlyle. Enjoy all the luxuries included in our “stay at one, play at three” concept offering 18 dining options •Air-conditioned departure lounge•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Amex, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sandals Montego Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Montego Bay Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Hotel Montego Bay
- Montego Bay Sandals Hotel
- Sandal Montego Bay