“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Richmond Hill Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montego Bay
Richmond Hill Inn
You added Richmond Hill Inn to your Saves list
Union St, Montego Bay, Jamaica   |
Ranked #18 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
Montego Bay, Jamaica
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Loving Gracie, Gayle and Mom. Warm Hearts and support at my wedding. Respect! Really wonderful people. Firstly, the view is amazing and is a wonderful place for good lovely day or private event. Also, rates are reasonable and somewhere you would want to stay during vacation time or quite time. Definitely, staying there again soon. A lot of blessings!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Richmond Hill's beautiful setting along with a spectacular view of Montego Bay is Incredible. On several occasions while vacationing in Montego Bay, our driver have driven us to Richmond Hill where we're reminded of how simple and sweet life can be. The most memorable visit was when my fiancé proposed to me years ago. Richmond Hill has a special place in my heart.

Respectfully,

Debbie

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Glen Mills, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Grace and Gail did a wonderful job of hosting a cocktail party that I set up for 20 coworkers and spouses. I told those attending the night would be memorable and it was. Great views, food, drinks, and ambiance!

Well done Grace and Gail!

Craig B.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I was last a guest at Richmond Hill in 1982 but my return was well worth it as we sipped our rum punch beside the pool overlooking Montego Bay for our final sunset on my recent visit.

The rooms were clean and we had a great view, breakfast was a selection of local fruit, toast and local coffee. We were made very welcome by Gayle and her staff who made sure we were well cared for, right down to helping us heck in on line for our flight

Room Tip: Top floors probably have the best views but it looked as if each room had a view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
new west
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

We decided to have our wedding at richmond hill aka hotel grace because it has a great view, but that is the only thing good about it. First when we arrived two days before our wedding grace who ive been in contact with for over a year was nowhere to be found, and we had to speak with her 83 year old mother about everything that was supposed to have already been planned but she had no idea. Then the big day came and everything was a DISATER! there where 2 huge dogs walking around during my wedding, grace stopped me in the middle of my photo shoot to tell me i was rueing her dinner and it was gonna be cold so i needed to hurry up! then she got on the mic shouting at everyone. after the wedding i asked for my money back as i was no longer going to spend the night. thats when we were cursed and asalted. the food was soo bad no one ate it was not cooked or prepared properly we went to KFC after the wedding, they stole my wedding favors and when i asked for my knife and cake server i was told i should go buy another knife cause they were aluminum foil and not a big deal at this point i had to restrain my husband. My wedding day was a big disater thanks to grace, her mother and her sister even my guest are talking about how rude and lacking of customer service they are. dont let the view fool you like it did us the property is old and run down and not worth it. These people should be put out of business!

Room Tip: dont go there!!!!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Breathtaking view from every direction, especially looking down onto the bay. During the day the blues from the water and the sky seem to melt together. Very relaxing. Very clean. Wonderful walking through the Great house and soaking in the history.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Kingston, Jamaica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

a couple of us went to Richmond Hill Inn, as a part of wedding anniversary celebration, and to be honest we were surprised, the place was just beautiful, clean rooms, breath taking grounds nice view, wonderful staff, thanks Grace, Gayle and Ms. Chin.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Richmond Hill Inn? Share your experiences!