This resort was one of the best experiences of my life. I have never experienced the all inclusive type resort before and i will travel this way for all of my vacations i can. The staff were so friendly, always willing to please, and made sure that i was extrenely comfortably. I began enjoying my vacation as soon as i got off the plane. the sandals lounge in the airport was vey nice and vey helpful. Once i arrived here i did not have to much more for myself. To put it bluntly this was one of the most relaxing,adventurous, beautiful, and exciting vacations i have ever been on and i plan to make it a yearly tradition. As the title states i can't hardly wait until i go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean