“sandals is the best!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Montego Bay
new york
“sandals is the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2007

sandals royal caribbean was one of the best vacations ever!! the staff was second to none and the resort was more than we could have dreamed of.the grounds were beautiful, the food was great,and the beach was beautiful. we highly reccomend any sandals for a great vacation!
sincerely,
cliff and heidi haslun

• Liked — couples only
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed April 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (840)
Neptune City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2007

Absolutely the most relaxing 5 days I've ever spent on vacation. From the welcome desk at the airport til the day of our departure Sandals Royal Caribbean exceeded every expectation we had. Service was spectacular and the staff exceptional. We can't wait til we return.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

The staff at this resort consists of the nicest people I have ever met. They go out of their way to help you in any way. From the front desk, the water activities, the security guard,waiters, and in the spa, everyone we encounter was simply wonderful. We look forward to going back soon.

• Liked — The staff
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Chicago Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

The Sandals Royal Caribbean is an amazing property with a fantastic staff and a management team that is a real asset to the Sandals company. The property has gone though renovations and if you have stayed here before the changes, you need to visit it again as we did. We were amazed that they could improve on what we thought was the best of the best of Sandals.The property is elegant, romantic and just calls out to couples who need to renew those loving feelings or to the new couples out there for the great atmosphere of love in the air. The room accomodations are very upscale and beautiful. The food is definately a 10 in our book and the beach and private island are so pristine and clean. I would definately recommend this Jamaica Island Paradise to everyone who enjoys the finer things in life and a staff that can make all your vacation dreams come true.

• Liked — Everything!!!!!
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled as a couple
scarsdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

My boyfriend Kevin and I loved the vacation. It was romantic from the moment we landed to moment we took off. Every night there was something to do. My favorite night there was our "italian night" which was thursday night. They had a singer by the pool and Kevin asked me dance under the stars , it took my breath away. The paradise island is just that. We stayed on the island the entire day. There was a gentlemen there his name was Patrick, he was one of the water sport advisors. He was so much fun. He took us snorkeling, boating and after a day or so we just became so friendly, what a nice guy he was!!!!!! All the staff was terrific.

Stayed March 2007
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

We had the most amazing time. From the Landing at the airport to checking at the Sandals booth. The Hotel staff was surperb the whole time. We were greeted with cold towels and champagne. Then the bell boy took us and our luggage to our rooms. The hotel accomadations were magnificent; even though, it was lower room catagory. Our in room refridgerator was constantly stocked. The planned actities the hotel entertainment staff had were well organizaed and including any guest who wanted to participate. The choice of resturants in the evening was fantastic; the food was excellent and very satisfying. The hostess staff and waitstaff were very nice and attentive; they pulled my chair out and sat the napkin in my lap! The morning and midday meals included a variety of different buffet options. Addititionally, my wedding vowel renwal was awsome. The cordinator attended to and meet my needs. The cermony was wonderful and exactly how I dreamed it would be. The cool sand between my toes saying "I do!!" I just showed up to the cermony and everything was done from the reception to the photographer. Which the photographer was spectacular. On many occasions I asked him to take pictures of my husband and I doing different things! My overall stay and impression is this place had a very relaxing refreshing, renergizing amptosphere, refreshing! And above all everything was all inclusive including drinks and most hotel activites, so there was no bill when we checked except for the photographer pictures.

Stayed October 2006
Victoria, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2007

We went to Sandals Royal Caribbean to get married. It was beautiful, I must say but we were not informed about the "older guests" that also vacation there too. We were surrounded with people in there 50's
and up. We did see a few young couples but that was it. Our room, the
resort was wonderful. The staff were outstanding. The only thing is that it is not good to be a guest there for more that 1 week because all the weekly games/activites ie: "name that tune" had all the same answers etc... Since we were very good at the games and won almost everyone that we had participated in, we felt like we were not able to play the following week because we won the week before and the game planners would always skip us or make sarcastic comments about us knowing it all so we could not participate. I was rather upset with that. We TOO paid our money to stay there for the 2 weeks and we were being excluded. We also had issues with the photo/DVD dept with our wedding stuff. We did'nt get our album & DVD till the night before we left and we were married 6 days prior to that. There were alot of mistakes and issues about our pics and DVD. Thank god we didn't leave a couple days after we were married because we would not of had our pic or DVD. The hotel manager could not give us a reason why it had taken so long. My last week there I spent most of my time in the photo shop!! I should have been enjoying myself, it was our HONEYMOON, but instead it was like I had to keep on top of what was going on to make sure that everything was going allright. We spent a small fortune on the pics & DVD & I wanted it perfect. After all that is said and done I am not 100% happy with the out come
of our pics & DVD & We will perhaps NEVER return to another SANDALS again.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple