Having just returned from our holiday to Sandals Royal Caribbean we would like to share our experiance with everyone. From the moment we arrived at the resort we were made to feel very welcome by all staff and management. Mr Randall Wilkie Genral Manager of the resort made himself known to us from the start of our holiday and looked after our needs as required. The hotel staff reflected the management to a high standard and having visted the hotel before I believe that the standard has increased tremendously. Our room was way beyond our exepectations we had a 2 room apartment which over looked the beach and sea, with a butler service which was impecable. The room had recenlty been decorated to a high standard and made it feel like new. We would highly recommed this Sandals resort with the management that is in place. Mr Wilkie is a credit to Sandals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean