My wife and I stayed at Royal Caribbean in Jamaica on July 10th to the 15th. We had the best time, from check in to check out. Your staff are Amazing, and this goes for lobby, restaurant workers, entertainers (kermitt, Hollywood, Queenie, Storm, Chico), cooks, staff help, maids (Sherry Ann), pool staff (Howard) also Gardeners, and Wedding staff ( Anna Lisa) and photography staff, Bar staff ( Michul). And I must say the waiter at Marineers grill didn't get his name but always smilling! Water sports ( Valentine). All the staff that works at SRC. The reviews we read on Trip advisor nailed it perfectly with the staff makes this resort. We just loved it there and would love to come back when we can afford it again. We loved the atmosphere and the place was beautiful!!! Our room 7208 Winsor was amazing and extremely clean thanks to Sherry Ann. We re-tied the knot and everything was perfect thanks to Anna Lisa that helped make our day. My wife didn't know I planned it, and she was floored! Everything with re-tie the knot was perfect and well worth the money, her and I are still excited by our vacation and are telling everyone about SRC. I just wanted to give a shout out to those listed above that they did a fantastic job and should be recognized as doing a Great Job. I most likely forgot names but please tell everyone or show this email to those above we said, "THANK YOU", especially to Howard by the pool he is one great worker and we will miss him.
P.S. Yes there is construction going on but you wouldn't notice it very quiet and not a factor at all, well hidden. Hot water and air condition worked great in our room. No big deal with mosquitoes, no bites at all! One last thing, airplane noise not bad as some posted.
Thanks again for the Great Memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean