We have done seven Sandals resorts and for overall quality of vacation this one rates right up there with Emerald Bay, the Grande Saint Lucian, and Antigua. The service was excellent (our butlers Sherry-Ann and Hector), the food was better than we have experienced at any other Sandals, the entire staff was very friendly and always had a smile, and we loved the private island. Instead of staying right on the beach as we usually do we decided to try the swim-up suite with the semi-private pool and we are glad we did. Anytime day or night a dip in the pool was only a few feet away from our patio. We also loved the more intimate feeling of this smaller Sandals as opposed to some of the others, Our vacation couldn't have been better and we will probably return to the Royal again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean