I am staying at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay. My room is amazing! They gave me a conceirge room which I highly reccommend or going one step up to a butler suite. I have a pool, an extremely large balcony that I could have a great gathering if I chose to. Stocked bar, jacuzzi tub, beautiful furnishings. Food has been very tasty!. Great thing about Sandals is the staff is amazing on service. I have free wifi in my room that I can run 3 devices off of! Room service, which I love to use, and they are fast and friendly . Went diving ,which is complementary if you are certified diver. The boat is large and roomy for all the tanks and people. Again they really took great care of making sure everything was done right. Fun pool games and nightly entertainment.
This resort has a really cool private island . You can rent a cabana for the day or have a romantic dinner . Fire pits at night are so romantic to sit around a cuddle with the one you love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean