I most say from arrival to departure was just great. It was my anniversary and my husband and I decided to take a trip at sandals royal staff allows you to feel welcome every step of the way. While passing each other it was all smile and ready to assist you. The hotel was clean and up keep was excellent my only downfall was that I wish they had more activities for us to do. Hotel food is known for not been good but I guarantee there food is excellent they have different restaurant that you can chose from they also have a little island where you took a boat to reach which was an romantic experience under the moon light. My trip at sandals royal was worth every penny,thanks to all the managers and staff for making our anniversary a memorial one. Everything ire mon!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and BookIt.com so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean