After landing and being greeted by MOBAY, and being taken to customs and immigration, we were escorted to the Sandals lounge to await our ride to the resort. After a five minute wait, the bus loaded us up and drove us to the resort - less than 15 minutes away. The sun was shining and weather was perfect! The Guest Services Manager welcomed us, and saw that we were brought a glass of champagne to celebrate our arrival. The room was on the beachfront, and perfect! After unpacking and changing, we met up with friends for cocktails and then dinner. There was entertainment nightly, and we ate delicious meals at a different restaurant each night. The staff is very friendly and can't do enough for you! We met lovely couples, and had a wonderful stay. So wonderful that we have signed up for next year! Join us!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean