We stayed for our weddingmoon but had a wedding offsite (Hummingbird Hall). Sandals Royal Carib is itself is beautiful and we are glad we chose it for our accommodation, though there were a few too many weddings a day for our liking and not much privacy (hence choosing to get marry elsewhere).
Everything else was fantastic though. Particularly the food and staff. Special shout outs and praise go to Michael (I think that's his name) who works as a chef in the lunchtime buffet restaurant. He was brilliant - such a nice guy! He greeted us by name, remembered what we liked and said congratulations about a ZILLION times. He seemed really genuine.
We wrote a comment card about him and hope it got through to the relevant people. Michael is awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •7 exquisite dining options, with world-class culinary cuisines.•Only Jamaican resort with a private offshore island, housing an authentic Thai restaurant.•Magnificent, swim-up crystal lagoon suites.•24 hour room service as a part of our concierge service.•English pub offering an authentic pub dining experience.•Voted Sandals “World's Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row.•Voted “Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Hotel Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Montego Bay
- Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort Jamaica
- Sandal Royal Caribbean