I was blown away...
First of all the pictures online do not give this place justice!
The resort was beautifull and very clean. We stayed in the ocean front rooms, which were really nice. They were not breath taking but we were happy and had nothing to complain about.
Outstanding, I was nervous because when I booked the trip the company rated it as a 4 star but others were rating it as a 3 star. The food was 5 stars.
The buffet was really good there were 3 stations with fresh hot food. The carving station- always had great food, the grill- fish, burgers, chicken, The pasta station- create your own.
Also lots of other amazing dishes served in the buffet.
Asian ala carte- DONT GO
Caribbean- entrees were amazing, I will never forget the jerk chicken with lemon grass sauce (didn't care for the appitizers or other dishes but everybody loved the mains)
Italian- Is a must, I would eat there every night.
Awesome, They had four pools, we spent a lot of time at the swim up bar and the kids pool. If I didnt have a baby I still would have been at the kids pool. Its a large lazy river where you can float around on tubes and relax. Also 2 water slides. All very clean.
THE BEACH: get there early to get your chair. The beach was awesome also the pictures did not give justice.
ENTERTAINMENT: was always fun to watch! Jameil you are amazing!! if you see him please tell him Kim and the 2 hollys and his god daughter Sophia say Hi!!
Damion (Allan) at the kids pool also a good guy!
Mellesia: was amazing, responded very fast to my emails and was a great girl!
There was a letter from her with the meeting time at the front desk which we recieved at arrival. Our meeting was easy and fast.
I wanted a simple liad back wedding. I chose not to have any canapys or arches and was really happy. I was so worried about photos because I stuck with the resort photographer, but had no reason to be stressed.
The resort has about a dozen photographers all day and evening taking pictures of the guests. You can purchase them at the photo center in the main lobby. Our pictures turned out amazing.
THE SPA: was so so it needs to be updated. I was really happy with my hair and make up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Beach Resort Sunset
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Jamaica
- Montego Bay Sunset Beach Resort