Stayed at Seawinds in 1993 and can say that it was a pretty average hotel .... Had no problem off complex but that was then ....
Fast forward a few years, rebranded, money invested, 100% improvement .... Same room layout but décor and appearance vastly better, the food was good then, now excellent, no need to go off complex, although a trip to the Bob Marley Museum is recommended and Dunns River Falls a definite, Ricks café at Negril's is good, do the cliff jump, men keep your ankles and knees together, don't ask why ....
The beaches, well it's the Caribbean, what's to say..... superb ....
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort & Spa
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of a Beach Wing and two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.