This hotel stay was such a positive experience. This property was extremely clean and the rooms were really nice. The oceanfront rooms are worth the upgrade, what a view. All the food is good except for the grill. Many food options to choose from, the buffet it has great selections. I loved the pasta and omlete stations. There are 3 restaurants to choose a more formal meal and all are great make reservations with all 3. All staff is really friendly and helpful except the front desk and guest services were a little rude. If making reservations for outside the hotel activities see suzanne behind the building the casino is in, she was awesome in helping with choices and prices of the activities in Jamaica. Only complaints are the main hot tub sucked, water was cloudy, jet pressure real low and no ladder to get in or out. Also for a heads up, no printer available in hotel to print boarding passes.
This was a great hotel and my stay was relaxing and refreshing, I would return.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Beach Hotel
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa
- Sunset Beach Resort Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort
- Sunset Beach Jamaica
- Sunset Beach Resort & Spa
- Sunset Beach Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort Spa Montego Bay
- Sunset Beach Resort And Spa Jamaica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Consists of a Beach Wing and two 10-story Sunrise and Sunset Towers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sunset Beach Resort, Spa & Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.