“Best Time at the Bar****” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Beaches
Activities: Sunbathing, Swimming
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Five miles of pure white sand and crystal clear water have made this beach a popular destination for tourists and families.
Lima, Perú
6 attraction reviews
“Best Time at the Bar****”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

A must if you go by ship! Sorry my Dear readers but, as I only had few hours to be there and my friends were very hungry I only enjoyed at the Bar with myself I did not see much around! my Bartender was the most Incredible, attentive and kind person in that place! ....but I had the chance to take some pics around: Beach was lovely, the place was always crowded! smiling staff always! Nice, clean and cheap place but they charge for chairs and unbrellas at the beach!

Visited May 2012

Petaluma, California
12 attraction reviews
“Sunny clean beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Big beach with restaurant nearby. It is $6 admission into the beach, $6 for a beach lounger $6 for an umbrella. The staff help you with your chairs and umbrella which was really nice. The restaurant staff was nice and attentive without being pushy. We ordered jet skis for the beach next door and had lots of fun. Jet skis are not allowed at Doctors Cave but are just a short walk away. The airport is a few beaches down so racing the planes on a jet ski was pretty amazing!! Really nice bathrooms with changing stalls and showers are available, as well as outdoor showers and feet showers to get off the sand. Just watch out for "pharmacists" bracelet pushers, and shell sellers. There are a lot of them on this beach! I wouldn't leave my personal items unattended either. Lots of cabbies outside when you're looking to leave too.

Visited February 2013
london
3 attraction reviews
“Well worth paying for it was clean, secure and lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a beautiful beach! We had so much fun that were spoilt and didnt want to go anywhere else! Well worth it!

Visited November 2012
san antonio
17 attraction reviews
“Its a pretty beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

The beauty is what gets this beach by. Chairs are not so comfy. Feel odd leaving your personal items feels a little sketchy at times. Overall its nice!

Edmonton, Canada
18 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We visited this beach on a cruise ship stop to Falmouth. We hired a shuttle to take us from the Falmouth pier to the beach and we were not disappointed. $6 per chair and umbrella, but who cares? You're on vacation and it's amazing. You certainly don't need to rent the chair if you don't want to. The guys set all 7 of our chairs up and made sure we were cozy. The snorkeling right off the beach was a huge surprise! Lots of colourful fish and coral formations all over the place. We had our own equipment, but the lifeguards also have some for only $5.

Waiters come around throughout the day to take your orders and bring food/beer/drinks to you as requested! The lifeguards arranged for an outside source to rent me a jet ski for 30 minutes and it worked well. Though I was not allowed to jet ski near my friends and family on the beach - it was way down the beach instead.

The beach never got overly busy and we were happy all day!

Visited February 2013