“Beautiful View” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 92 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Detroit, Michigan
“Beautiful View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The view from this place is AMAZING...I would love to get married there or have a very elegant party event.

Visited February 2014

Fort Wayne
“Last minute wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I was hooked up by Reggaetours.com to have my wedding ceremony here at the last minute. This building is a great antique! The staff were so friendly and they were able to have the cereminy that I wanted at the last minute! I was so unhappy with my wedding coordinator, I had to find somewhere else to go and this was the perfect place. Had our ceremony right before the sun went down and our pictures turned out gorgeous! I am so glad I got rid of my wedding corrdinator and was linked to this beautiful location!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Springfield, Kentucky
“Looking out on Montego Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Even though it was raining the view was beautiful. Richmond Hill is located high above Montego Bay. When you arrive at the entrance you are transported back in time. I bet that this was the place to be back in the 40's & 50's. It's a little tired but well worth the trip to the top. It's a must do if you have the time and an adventurous spirit.

Visited October 2013
Oxford. Uk
“Lovely place to see. Great views of Montego Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

$2 dollars each to go and have a look . Lovely place to see. Lovely wedding venue with stunning reception room. Lots of antiques everywhere. Small swim pool very pretty surroundings with stunning views over Montego Bay. Staff friendly

Visited September 2013
Rockwall, Texas
“As beautiful as ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a must tour. The cost is $2, but just the view alone is worth the money. We go there every time we visit MoBay and never get tired of it. The owners are super nice and friendly.

Visited August 2013