“Absolutely AMAZING.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 82 activities in Montego Bay
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Enjoy the views of rural Jamaica on the longest zipline in the Caribbean, one of 5 ziplines, varying in length from 250' to the amazing 1,600' Big Timba plus a jungle bridge. We welcome you to Lethe Estates, a private farming community situated along the Great River.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Absolutely AMAZING.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was the best zip line tour I have ever experienced. The sights alone were breathtaking, the humorous and easy going hosts made it that much better! Scooby, Risk Man, Leona, and Bug never failed to crack a smile on our faces. All four of us really enjoyed everything about this tour. My friend is on her way to Jamaica right now, and I made sure to tell her to visit this specific zip line tour. Highly recommend it to anyone visiting!

Much love,
Daisy, Letty, Melvin & Marlon

Visited June 2013

Valencia, California
6 attraction reviews
“We love ziplining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a great time. It was a little more grass-roots than others I have been to. The stairs were a little more creeky and one line was a tall telephone poll that we had to climb up on pegs. The rode to the zip line was very curvy and bumpy and one of our riders lost their lunch in the van. So, this is fun but not for those with a weak stomach.

Visited June 2013
Sacramento, California
“Amazing views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Let me begin by saying our group had SOOOOO much fun! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Montego Bay bout 3 weeks ago. And we thought as a fun thing to do with our friends and family who came, we should go zip lining. So we had a group of about 16 of us who went. A tour bus picked us up from our resort and it took about 45 mins to get there. We got to see a little more of Jamaica during the drive. Because of our large group we had to split into 2 groups but we were able to take our time because we were the only party for the day. It even rained when we were there which made it cool down a lot! But bring mosquito spray because we were eaten alive from the mosquitoes there. The lines were great and our guides for our group, Robbie and Leona were AWESOME!!! They were helpful and funny! We took a ton of pictures with our friend's GoPro and there is also a photographer that takes pictures the whole time. Bring cash if you want to buy photos or snacks, it's just easier that way. Our guides were fun and BIG on safety so that was what was most important to us. Our group had a great time!

Visited May 2013
enola
17 attraction reviews
“This was the best zip line”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have done many zip lines in the last few years. Different locations. This has so far been the most fun, and the workers seems to enjoy being around the people and this even helps with the tour being more fun.

Visited July 2012
Buffalo
19 attraction reviews
“Different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have been ziplining in Costa Rica and this was an entirely different experience. This zip line offers an innovative lining device that doesnt require the rider to control their stopping. (WHICH IS AWESOME) I nearly sprained my wrist in costa trying to stop myself so I was exceptionally glad that I didn't have to hear! This makes this a great place for first timers! I recommend it for all age groups as well, my friends 60yr old mother went and was absolutely thrilled! There were kids in my group as well who loved it. The final zip is the longest line in the Caribbean, it was pretty awesome.
As for the guides, they were fantastic. They explained everything to us well, and were great teachers. They were hilarious to boot!
The scariest part of the tour was the ride to the top of the mountain! :)
All in all this was a great place to zip and I highly recommend it!

Visited May 2013