“butyfull pleace” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Toronto
“butyfull pleace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I love that park,my wedding pictures woz shut there.any time I comeback to Jamaica I make sure I wizyt that park.

Kingston, Jamaica
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great place to relax, chill by yourself or with friends. The environs was extremely clean lots of trees and seating and in addition security personnel was at hand. I would recommend anyone to visit at any time.

Kingston, Jamaica
11 attraction reviews
“A little peace of paradise in the heart of the city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Good jogging trails and safe space to enjoy good conversation with friends. Bathrooms are ok and grounds are well maintained.

Visited February 2013
Hyderabad, India
8 attraction reviews
“Well maintained park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had been there one evening during my business trip. the park is well maintained and you can see people relaxing and jogging. There is a stage where there used to be live performances on specific dates. The park is in the center of the city. There is nothing extraordinary about the park though. Can visit if you get time.

Bronx, New York
“Festive atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I found the walk through the park romantic and tranquil. My children loved the track and outran us, (of course we could not keep up!) There was a sense of festivity in the arm especially as the sellers walked with the toys which caused us to spend money.The music which filled the air made me feel young again.

Visited December 2012