This is a really tremendous hotel in Kingston Jamaica. I spent six nights on business here.
The highlights for me:
1. The breakfast is the best I have tasted in the Caribbean with a choice of local food such as Salt Fish Acke and johnnycake or simply fabulous beans sausages and freshly made omelette to your requirements.
2. Fantastic rooms with wifi, fresh coffee, great comfortable beds and a fridge. Ice cold ac.
3. Ac in the corridors leading to the bedrooms was a fantastic touch !
4. Great colonial feel to the whole place with helpful staff.
5. A lovely gym with good weights and equipment ,towels and water.
6. Themed dinners such as tea and scones on Thursday afternoon......this is a must dont miss it the food was out of this world.
7. Safe, secure, and a first class base.
These were my highlights and I did not pay a fortune for it ......perhaps in the mid price range for a hotel in Manchester , England.
I highly recommend this to all trip advisor readers for its cuisine and quality .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Terra Nova All Suite Hotel rests proudly in the heart of New Kingston, Jamaica, welcoming guests with its lush gardens, impeccable service and understated elegance for over 45 years.A symbol of white glove service and the pride of New Kingston, the hotel remains the only boutique hotel in Kingston catering specifically to the discerning business traveler. Since 1959, whether traveling to Kingston on business or pleasure the Terra Nova combines tradition with elegance and style to accommodate the needs of all our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Terra Nova All Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Nova Kingston
- Terra Nova All Suite Hotel Jamaica/Kingston