The hotel is nicely kept. The staff is friendly. There is a guard at the entrance of the premises. We had an issue with the bathroom plumbing. Called the front desk and they said someone will come. Someone did eventually come, after a second follow up call 2 hrs later. I guess the pace is a bit slower here. The food at the restaurant is very good. Had some jerked chicken, of course. The breakfast spread is pretty much the same every day. The pool is nice, although not as big as the Pegasus next door, it is nice to enjoy a relaxing afternoon. If you want to take a taxi around town, I recommend you check for a local company and call them yourself instead of asking the front desk. The front desk told us it would cost $45 USD to go to the Devon House (10 mins ride.) We called the car service directly, $5 USD. The room have a nice size desk for my laptop and work related stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston