“What a course” 5 of 5 stars

Staten Island, New York
17 attraction reviews
“What a course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Had the pleasure of golfing here on oct 27th 2012. Amazing course, unbelievuble views and crazy elevations. Our caddies Eureka and Imara were great. the only complaint l would be able to say is the tee boxes were pretty burnt up. The caddies were knowledgeable and patient. my two buddies rang up a hefty cart bill which gave us an almost 5 1/2 hour round. HIghly recommend this course one of the nicest i've ever played. I will upload pics soon

Visited October 2012

Davie, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Views from the golf club.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Scenery was amazing from the golf club. This place is beautiful. If you're a golfer this course would give you a run for your money. It looks down on the ocean and the valley. Make sure you take a ride up this way you will be surprised.

PA
“Great golf experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was hooked up by nice hostess at Iberostar Rose Hall Beach lobby desk for golf package of car service, green fees, club rentals, range balls, caddie. Total fee of $150 seemed fair. The course was a Von Hagge design on the hills above the Rose Hall Great House. Very interesting and beautiful. I was the only golfer in the afternoon on the course I was told. I played 18 holes in two hours. Quick. Club rentals were high quality Callaways. Caddie was native Jamaican woman who read putts and offered many helpful tips for a first time player of the course.

Regina, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Course!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

On our recent trip to Jamaica, I thought I would treat myself to a golf game. I booked an excursion to the White Witch Golf Club. I am not a fantastic golfer, but wanted to experience golfing in the carribean and seeing the sites from a different perspective.

The course was fabulous! Shawne was my caddie and I would recommend you to use her if you have a choice. She was knowledgeable, friendly. outgoing, and helped a lot with the course and shots.

As we were there in the off season, the greens were being punched. It did not matter as the experience was great! AND, I was the only person on the entire course, which made it feel like I had my own private course. The main season picks up again in October.

I would highly recommend the course, but if you do "spray" your shots at all, be sure to have some extra balls :)

philipines
“very nice places to go gulf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

i dont like those people the gulf is noissy.ilke the foods of places in the grass.and picnic and enjoy the restaurant and the dancing in the night

Visited December 2011