Saved Save
You added Good Hope Retreat to your Saves list.
Overlooking Bellmont and Bluefields bay
Jamaica
Rental Home –
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

jbbsmem
Key West, Florida
“Exactly the Jamaican Experience I was looking for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at Good Hope Retreat a few times and each and every time is wonderful. From the minute I was picked up at the airport, I was treated with genuine, fun, respectful, informative Jamaican hospitality. The grounds are lush with flowers and fruits. The views are beyond spectacular. The food is exquisitely prepared, very tasty, and so unique. I have also brought my children (all ages) to Good Hope before and they have always loved it. Nearby are some great attractions: beaches, waterfalls, and markets. Whether I was looking for total peace and quiet or adventures with locals, I have always been totally pleased. I hope Sean has great success with Good Hope Retreat because he is a fantastic host.

5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an inquiry to the owner using the above make inquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Peace of Mind Protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 399 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing